Ratings for Dr. David M. Jutkowitz

Most kind intelligent physician I've ever met. There's not enough space or time to possibly write what a fantastic generous doctor he truly is. I dare to say there's not another (or at least very few) phycians who take the time to truly listen. Never makes you feel rushed or thinks any question or concern is too small or big. This doctor returns every single call that very same day (never makes you wait). Office visits are also very timely with no long waiting period (except of course the occasional emergency). He's not about the money but all about the person. He's a true rare gem. Personally visits all his patients hospitalized. He'll even take you by the arm and go for a stroll through the hallway. Tell me who does that. He does !! Our entire family are under his care ranging in ages 24 through 85. We are the lucky ones to have such a compassionate doctor as David Jutkowitz MD.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I have been a patient for almost 40 years, and my children go to him now even though it's a long drive. He always listens and never rushes. He takes an interest in all aspects of your issues. My whole family, parents, grandparents, have gone to him. he is an amazing person as well as physician. I especially appreciate that he doesn't rush to put you on medication if there are other choices without side effects. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been going to Dr. J since I was born 25 years ago. My husband now sees him and we intend to bring our children to him as well. I have never met such a caring, compassionate, and knowledgable doctor. He calls back within hours if you ask to be put on the call list and he takes the time to visit with his patients at local hospitals. I trust him 100% and would not trust anyone else to take such good care of myself and my family.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Took care of my kids, my parents. Takes his time with you. Kindest person I have ever met.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Jutkowitz for roughly 30 years and he is the best! Really kind and caring, wouldn't trust anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Jutkowitz since I was a child. I am 26, continue to see him as my general practitioner, and will bring all of my children to him in the future. He's warm-hearted, patient, considerate, very knowledgeable, and equally great with children and adults.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

Dr. David M. Jutkowitz's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1973)

Chambers of Commerce