Ratings for Dr. Emo Bonaminio

Dr. Emo Bonaminio is a Fantastic Podiatrist. I am a new patient and had my ingrown toenails removed 11 days ago by him. He was very personable, explained what he was doing during the procedure. I had been apprehensive about getting the shots in my toes and he was so gentle and patient with me and also the shots did not hurt because of the way he did them. His staff were very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I told him I wished he was my primary doctor. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2015

Spent 4 months in boot- finally moved on to new doctor. Have to agree with all of the poor ratings available on this site. Doctor never moves forward with treatment,took me two weeks of calling office for MRI results. Finally had to go back to place MRI was taken to get report myself Office staff is horrible. Had to call many times to get my records. They even told me that my x-rays are their property. Records they did give me much was missing. Also told my regular doctor who did give referral to not recommend him any more.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

Very good bedside manner prompt polite and caring a very good Dr. and I would recomend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

The most horrid office staff. Disrespectful. Running very late. Unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

The best and the staff is so friendly I miss going there just talking to everyone

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr Bonaminio is a very knowledgeable professional and compassionate Dr his staff is also excellent. I would recommend his office to anyone that is looking for a podiatrist. The office is always clean and the wait time for your scheduled appointments is on time.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

He never touched my feet. He asked me a few questions and ordered orthotics that did nothing. Great bedside manner however useless as far as examining me at all. Cash grab on insurance and no concern for my real problem. 2 Dr's later found the answer and relief to my problem. A stress fracture!! Cast, physical therapy and 7 months later I'm back on my feet. (No pun intended) how can a Dr make a recommendation without even grabbing your foot ???

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

Was very pleased with my first visit to see Dr. Bonaminio. I has two ingrown toenails removed. He was very prompt with my scedualed appointment time and was very friendly and knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Thank you for helping with the kids! We appreciate your kindness and generosity. IL, West Dundee

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I saw him for my posterior tibial tendonitis ,he made me some new orthodontics that I had bring back to him have build up,because the bottom of my foot was hurting.I wouldn't recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr. Emo Bonaminio's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet