Ratings for Dr. Curtis W. Poindexter

Avoid this Dr. if you are Workman's Comp!! He only wants to save the insurance co. money. I was hit in the back of the head and thrown to the ground by a bus...his diagnosis was "Keep doing exercises, take pain pills, and learn to live with the pain."

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

As a patient for Dr Poindexter for over a decade, I have been over all pleased in every aspect with his professionalism. Never has he guided me wrong, and most of all he is a doctor who cares to find the best results for his patients. He is a specialist in his field, which means he highly sought after and there can be a wait in seeing him. But it is well worth it!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

i've been seeing Dr. Poindexter for 5yrs. and he has been great in helping with my pain. And his staff his very friendly and helpful with my billing, and apointments scheduling. I diffennetly recomend Mountain Rehabilitation Services.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

this doc is willing to work with uninsured. he is honest straight up about billing services and medical procedures i would recomed him he has helped me out working though his own lunch brakes and staying late to help me. there can b a waight at times to see him but its worth it because if u need extra time with him he gives it he always takes time to work through your problems and never leaves you confused or feeling helpless i have no insurance and he has worked with me helped my through it i have seen him now for over 5 yrs!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

I tried to make a change in my appointment and the nurse was rude and unsimpathetic. Then se stated that he only works 2days a week and if i wanted to transfer care. This is not profesonal

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

The rating speaks volumes. The staff is rude and non caring.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

With 22 years of disability I've seen too many doctors and I can attest Dr. Poindexter is the absolute best there is, bar none.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

Dr. Curtis W. Poindexter's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med