Ratings for Dr. Ameeta B. Martin

dr. martin is a great doctor. helped save my life.what else can i say, i think she is great.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

Dr. Martin is a wonderful doctor! All of you that talk bad about her should really give her another chance. My child was in respitory distress for 10+ hours and 2 hospitals before the doctors called Dr. Martin. I hold no ill feelings towards all the other doctors that couldn't figure out what was going on. They are all doctors/human...Doctors aren't GOD!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I can't believe the bad reviews. We love Dr. Martin. She does come off a little cold at first maybe but we found her knowledgable and very helpful. She answered all of our questions and never talked down to us. We also never have had to wait for any reasonable amount of time. Is not overly eager to jump to surgery which I find a relief.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

hate this so called doctor. i went to see her because i was having severe chest pain and she said it was because of stress. excuse me this has been going on since childhood. she said that i have some "psychosomatic" symptoms. meaning it is all in my head. all i have to say is F U!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr Martin is a wonderful doctor. She takes a bit to warm up but is competent and qualified. Our son has seen her for 6 years - we love her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Very cold. Did not like to answer questions asked about my child and the heart defect. Did not want us to get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Brought our 3 week old baby to her. She was cold, and made us wait until our baby 'weighed enough" in her eyes before much needed open heart surgery. Upon taking baby to the surgeon we were told that it would have been better for the baby to have had this surgery earlier rather than wait for growth. Was very impatient with questions.We too switched doctors after the surgery,

flag | Submitted October 25, 2009

I agree with the other person who rated Dr. Martin. Her "mistake" nearly cost my sons's life. Afterwards she refused to "admit" her mistake. I would nver have her see any of my children and connot recommend her to anyone. When my son was in intensive care she left town for a shopping spree in NY city without leaving a back-up!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Martin has NO bedside manners. She is a very "cold" Doctor. Our experience with her was HORRIBLE. We refuse to take our son to see her. Instead, we drive approx. 60 miles to see Dr. Gumbiner at Children's Hospital in Omaha Nebraska. She left a very sour taste in our mouths. We do NOT recommend her to anyone. We know some other families that have seen her and they refuse to see her anymore.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. Ameeta B. Martin's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal