Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Militello

My cataract experience was beyond my expectations in both results of the surgery and the professional, caring treatment from Dr. Militello and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Outstanding results from two surgeries. Dr. Militello was very thorough in explaining my condition and various treatment options. He personally followed up post-surgery to check my status at home. Great care from a true professional. Highly recommended for any vision issues. My family members will be using Dr. Militello in the future.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had both cataracts removed with no difficulty. Dr. Militello is professional, skilled, patient and thorough. His office staff is also friendly, professional and helpful. I recommend this doctor and his office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miltello. He gave me excellent care and diagnosed the problem I was having immediately. His office staff was wonderful. He made sure that I knew what was causing my eye problems and what type of treatment would be necessary to correct the problem. I always felt that I was receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Militello and his staff are very amiable. It was a relief to be able to see clearly and have no inflammation in my eye after my procedures.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Militello and his staff are pleasant, helpful and very professional. I have complete confidence in their abilities and highly recommend them to anyone seeking eye care. I love seeing clearly after cataract surgery!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

love the Dr and his staff they always go out of their way to make sure your every need is met

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Runs a very good shop. Always clean, courteous, on schedule, good response to questions, very competent, easy to recommend

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Had cataracts removed from both eyes on two different occasions. Dr. Militello is an excellent physician with an outstanding and courteous staff. I would recommend this practice to anyone. It sure is great to see clearly again!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Militello and Staff are prompt and courteous. He is highly skilled and takes time to answer all questions and calm all fears. After cataract surgery I had no discomfort and can now see the smallest print on labels without glasses. He is amazing

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Joseph C. Militello's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Spring Hill, FL