Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Militello

The best DOCTOR AND STAFF. Efficient and friendly, and thorough. I'm very pleased!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

My cataract experience was beyond my expectations in both results of the surgery and the professional, caring treatment from Dr. Militello and his staff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Outstanding results from two surgeries. Dr. Militello was very thorough in explaining my condition and various treatment options. He personally followed up post-surgery to check my status at home. Great care from a true professional. Highly recommended for any vision issues. My family members will be using Dr. Militello in the future.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had both cataracts removed with no difficulty. Dr. Militello is professional, skilled, patient and thorough. His office staff is also friendly, professional and helpful. I recommend this doctor and his office without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miltello. He gave me excellent care and diagnosed the problem I was having immediately. His office staff was wonderful. He made sure that I knew what was causing my eye problems and what type of treatment would be necessary to correct the problem. I always felt that I was receiving excellent care.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Militello and his staff are very amiable. It was a relief to be able to see clearly and have no inflammation in my eye after my procedures.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Militello and his staff are pleasant, helpful and very professional. I have complete confidence in their abilities and highly recommend them to anyone seeking eye care. I love seeing clearly after cataract surgery!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

love the Dr and his staff they always go out of their way to make sure your every need is met

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Runs a very good shop. Always clean, courteous, on schedule, good response to questions, very competent, easy to recommend

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Had cataracts removed from both eyes on two different occasions. Dr. Militello is an excellent physician with an outstanding and courteous staff. I would recommend this practice to anyone. It sure is great to see clearly again!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Joseph C. Militello's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company