Ratings for Dr. David G. Jaskey

Dr. Jaskey was the first doctor to treat me like I mattered while on Medicaid. He eased a lot of my fears as a first time mom, returned emergency phone calls at 3:00 a.m. (within 10 minutes), and had a great sense of humor. One of my labor coaches passed out during my son's delivery and he always asked if she was okay whenever I saw him afterward. As far as I know he moved to Missouri and is practicing there now. I wish he was still here so I could continue to see him!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

The best ob I have ever had. Wish he practiced in Rockford. When I has having a hard time conceiving, he refered me to an awesome specialist. They both worked together to figure out what the problem was and to fix it. I now have 2 beautiful girls. I just wish I had had him for my second child. He was tough but caring. He put me and my baby first. Being a high risk pregnancy, I was comfortable knowing he knew what he was doing.I sure do miss him. He refered me to a very good specialist when I had a hard time concieving. Both him and the specialist worked together to figure out why I couldn't get pregnant and fix it. If it weren't for him and his friend...the specialist, I wouldn't have the 2 beautiful girls I have today. I just wish I had him for my second child.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2009

Dr. Jaskey delivered both my first and second child. I switched insurance companies in order to continue to see him when he joined a practice. Not only was Dr. Jaskey able to provide excellent health care, he was very encouraging throughout the entire pregnancy and delivery. I would recommend this doctor in a heart beat. He is reliable and even though I saw him at 8am, he managed to deliver my daughter at 2am. He is someone who is in the health profession to make a difference.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

I tried to avoid any epidural and what he said to me was that there are no trophies for moms who don't take an epidural. I felt very discouraged and very much pushed into take the epidural. I had a bunch of interventions that I was trying to avoid and I ended up with a c-section after I pushed for 2 hours. It seemed like I was on the clock since my water broke. I think if I was given more time I would have had my baby vaginally. He just seemed to rush the whole process like he just wanted to go home.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Very rude. Specially when you call him in emergeny, first thing he ask why are you refusing to go to Emergency. Everytime you have problem he tells you to go to emergency. will not listen what you have to say. Very bad doctor. Filing complaint with to American Association of Medical. PLEASE DO NOT USE HIM AT ALL.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. David G. Jaskey's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Jefferson, IA