Ratings for Dr. Arthur B. Jones

Love, Love, Love Dr. Jones. He is very kind and VERY knowledgeable. I had to change doctors in 2007 when I got pregnant with my third child because the hospital I used before stopped delivering babies. I wanted great quality care in a somewhat small hospital. Dr. Jones was recommended to me and I'm so glad for it! I have absolutely NO complaints about him, his staff or Morrilton hospital. Very kind, considerate and a bit humorous as well. Sweet, sweet man!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2013

This is my first visit to Dr. Jones. I've never met a dr who spent as much time w/the patient. I was counseled on all aspects of my high risk pregnancy and it was an eye opening experience how I was treated. He was gentle, kind, and obviously knew exactly what he was doing. If i had known about him I would have used him for my previous pregnancies. On top of all that wonderful stuff, I was not even asked for a copay. The other clinic I had considered wanted a huge deposit up front before I even met the doctor. With his clinic, I can make a payment I can afford for my 20%. I was told next visit they would have the info for me. He is a great doc, with a wondeful staff, great clinic, and I wouldnt go anywhere else ever. too bad he is 72 years old and he can't last forever. when he retires, the community will lose a very good dr.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

He was my OB- I found him to be bad in stressful situations, he doesn't answer questions effectively, and he will probably never know your name; he just calls everybody 'honey'. If you ask him about his birthing practices, he will tell you about infant mortality in India and babies born in rice paddies. His staff was great, but the Hospital where he delivers leaves a lot to be desired too.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Arthur B. Jones's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

Amerigroup