Ratings for Dr. Matthew T. Long

Highly Recommend. I have been going to him for about 6 years now, with no complaints. Prompt, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, innovative, and a great doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

I have been going to this office for about 4 years now, and I love it. Small office with great staff, they are all very helpful and accomodating.Several times I have walked in without an appointment,and was still seen by Dr. Long. I have dealt with several specialists and every time I realize how lucky I am. Dr. Long is very kind, takes the time to listen, and even returns phone calls the same day.Not stuck on himself like many docs that I have encountered.Another great thing- I NEVER wait long to see him. 10 mins. max. I am so fortunate, and cannot say enough good things.He works out of Catalina Medical Center, and there is also a chiropractor and massage therapist in the same office. Everything you need!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. Matthew T. Long's Credentials

• Arabic

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Redondo Beach, CA