Ratings for Dr. Marcia D. Fagerberg

Dr. F is very knowledgeable, and can speak completely and accurately on topics she did not know you would bring up. Her explanations are clear and detailed. She does not keep you waiting and does not rush you out. I am VERY pleased with her care and her manner, and I am NOT easily pleased!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Fagerberg for several years and I like her a lot. Her manner is reserved but very pleasant. She gives good, practical advice and really listens to me.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Fagerberg for several years and I love her! She's very professional and respectful. She's friendly but doesn't waste time on a lot of chit-chat, which I love. I find her to be extremely competent and quite helpful in terms of finding the appropriate treatment for particular ailments and particular situations.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

It was several years ago, I had a swollen eyelid. She told me to let it swollen and just want to drove me out. I used to see another doctor before that visit, he prescribed a ointment that fixed my swollen eye in a day. Overall I have very bad experience with ARC.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Fagerberg appears to always be on top of the latest trends in medicine. She is always helpful and willing to try new things. She diagnosed a liver virus I had that no one else could find.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

Awful doctor. Had her for two LONG years and she misdiagnosed several problems I had. Also, she did not perform tests that needed to be done, thus I got sicker.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Marcia D. Fagerberg's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1995)