Ratings for Dr. Alexander F. CASTELLANOS

Me and my husband went through his many tests over a 1 year period. We are into preventative medicine, so this was fine. But, one day I came down with flu like symptoms (extreme nausea and frequent vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pains). The Doctor would not see us without an appointment...but an appointment wasn't available until 2 days from the time we walked into the office for help. I told the receptionist that I simply needed a Reglan shot to stop the horrible vomiting. She still said I could not be seen..."go to the emergency room." This is when me and my husband decided to "fire" this doctor. If he is only interested in seeing us when we're healthy, then that is not the doctor for us. As a person who has worked for 2 doctors in their back office, I want a doctor that is willing to "fit me in" when I have an acute symptons...and I know it can and is done in the medical industry. We parted with Dr. Castellano and found a Naturopath that we are thrilled with.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

As a new patient this doctor wants to perform many tests. One of the tests is an ultrasound program that he performs on your feet. After the tests are completed he will want to have you follow his diet and exercise program including frequent checkup visits to his office. If you are not interested in his program he may not be interested in you.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

He is very much into preventative health and guides you to eat well and exercise well

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

Dr. Alexander F. CASTELLANOS's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP