Ratings for Dr. Constance M. Park

I have been a patient of Dr. Park for about ten years now. She is the most thorough ( and knowledgeable) I have ever seen. When others tell me about the visits they have with their doctors in comparison to the hour of time and eagle eye of Dr. Park and you want to cry!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

THE BEST ENDOCRINOLOGIST IN NEW YORK! You have to wait 6 months to get an appointment with her as she only has comes sees patients in her Manhatttan office 1/2 day each week - but she is DEFINITELY worth the wait! Brilliant, caring, informative, patient, approachable, a real class act - everything doctors should be but never are. She spent nearly an HOUR with me and was more thorough than ANY doctoror specialist I've ever seen! Even gave me an EKG (and she's an ENDOCRINOLOGIST!) and examined my eyes, detecting something that I wound up going to an eye doctor to treat (NOT one on her payroll! AND - she has a really great, insurance-knowledgeable office manager to boot! Alas, she only takes Oxford Freedom now, but even if you have to self-pay she is 100% worth whatever you'll have to pay. ****FOUR STARS TO A FANTASTIC DOCTOR!****

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Constance M. Park's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1974)