Dr. Alexandra Schmidt
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(2)

"Beautiful results. Easy experience. Everyone is incredibly professional and organized. ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Law

5 stars best experience I could have imagined from start to finish. A true artist, a perfectionist a stellar facility and an extraordinary team

flag | Submitted November 29, 2019

Dr. Law is amazing and I had a great experience. He made me the best I me I could be

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

From check in to consultation I was very pleased with the overall professionalism of Dr Law and his staff

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Very knowledgeable, excellent care, I would definitely recommend Dr. Law. He spends time with his patients, explains all options and procedures, is highly skilled and very professional. Best care I have had during a surgery. His staff is exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Very thorough and considerate. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Excellent advice on my procedure. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Melissa was excellent...very knowledgeable and efficient!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Law recently performed gynecomastia surgery on me and I couldn’t be happier with the results. The scars are virtually invisible. He performed liposuction and removed both masses from my chest. I couldn’t ask for a better outcome. My only regret is that I waited so long to get this surgery. If you’re on the fence about getting the surgery or finding the right physician Dr. Law is who you are looking for.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr Law performed a liposuction procedure for me and I couldn't be more pleased with the result. I was apprehensive from the start because I had never done anything like that before, but I truly benefited from Dr Law's expertise and talent. Dr Law and his staff not only put me at ease but were skilled, compassionate and most of all extremely professional. I highly recommend Dr Law. He will give you the outstanding level of care you are looking for. period.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

My husband is a physician and when I elected to have a plastic surgery procedure he recommended Dr. Law based on his assessment of his credentials, training and certifications. My reasons for wanting him to be my plastic surgeon were the natural looking results in his before and after gallery. I also found Dr. Law to be a kind person who listened to exactly what I wanted from surgery. The nurses and operating room employees are fantastic. My results are just what I was hoping for. Very natural. Virtually painless and my scars are invisible. Three years later I am so glad I slected Dr. Law.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2018

Dr. Michael M. Law's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1988)