Ratings for Dr. David Kloth

Dr Kloth is the best. He gives you the raw truth. Dr Kloth is a dr I know has my back....literally. If I had an issue, he was there. The staff would call to check on me. Dr Kloth would come to the office on the weekend for me. He may be abrupt or loud......he swears....WHO CARES! Dr Kloth isn’t going to coddle anybody but he will be there when it is needed. Most importantly, Dr Kloth is the best at what he does.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

Worst experience with a doctor after 40 years. Unbelievable condescending, unprofessional, poor manner, and he acts like he need medication to keep calm. This does not begin to describe Dr. Kloth. While waiting in a room for 1 hour and 30 minutes, I heard the someone screaming at a patient them move to another room and scream some more… Once he entered my room, all I wanted to know is if he was the one screaming at the other patients and wanted to be sympatric as we all have bad days! But I was wrong, Me: hi are you doctor Kloth? Is everything okay? He replied, "you are not here to discuss my office issues" and very load he said, WHERE IS THE PAIN. He didn’t even take time to introduce himself and make me comfortable to allow him to poke my back with a needle. He did not even try to have a conversation but talk and yelled at me like a child. I did say to him “please don’t talk to me like I am you daughter, I just want you to explain to me the procedure” but he stormed out of the room and scream “what is wrong with these patients” then proceeded to intimidate the staff, and continue to talked down, and treat everyone like a bad child. Dr Kloth is not professional. Once of his colleges said is probable forgot to take his pills today, he is maniac, and lots of patients complained about him. I walked out before he could injected me with anything. OMG! TG Stay away from him and be BEWARE!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Top Doc! If you are looking for a pain management doc who really knows what he is doing in terms of diagnosing and treatment, he's your man. His reputation is pristine when it comes to his ability of proper needle placement for optimal results. He has good memory of you as his patient and what your issues have been and what treatment plans he has had in mind for you. He is an advocate for patient rights at the federal level. I don't understand the negative reviews other than they may be a product of disgruntled narcotic addicts of which there are many in the pain management field. Wait time can be on the lengthy side but he is more than worth it because once he is in the exam room with you, you have his undivided attention and he spends as much time as you need with him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Worst office. The front staff is rude, Dr Kloth is so unprofessional. He swears at his staff and patients! Watched him throw a chart at one of nurses. They have AC on which makes it colder in the office then the winter temps outside. Wouldn’t recommend him if you were my family member!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

A complete jerk........inappropritae and disrespectful to his patients. Very rough treatment and only concerned with financial results, not the results of the patient he is treating.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr Kloth doesn't take any bull from addicted pain pill seekers. I wouldn't either, he is a genius, he can remember all the details of your case even after seeing hundreds of patients a weeks, and you go in after a month and he can states exactly where we left off. I dont care about pills., so maybe I am the odd one here, all I know is he tries to help pain, pain in the nervous system is one of the hardest heath-care issues to deal with. He has a great grasp of planning your treatment and will change course if required. ALWAYS asks if I agree with the plan, which NO OTHER DR has ever done. I'm shocked at the negativity here but I know the state of drug addition in the USA is enormous. I wouldn't want to be a physician in today's world of crumbling heath-care, but until he close the door and leaves due to regulation, politics and shear collapse of the system, I AM GOING TO GO AND TAKE THE ONE HOUR RIDE TO SEE HIM FROM WALLINGFORD. Bunch of pill popping mental strength lacking dope addicts. Good luck, I know pain sucks, but so does your attitudes and that will never help you beat your pain issues. A pill or 5 won't be the cure. Positive thoughts, discussions, educate yourself, take as directed and ask questions in the planning. Far better than beating up a guy who tries to help the sad amount of pain filled people. Or do they have pain? Hmmm

flag | Submitted February 26, 2018

He has a pill mill and loves you to be addicted!He prescribes meds and feels he is God! It took me 2 years of rehab to undo what he did! He addicts you so you come back! Arrogant as f$&@!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

My husband, Tom, has been a patient of Dr. Kloth's for over twenty years. I suspect a number of his negative ratings may be retaliation regarding issues over pain medications. A lot of patients are out there to abuse and when cut off are not happy campers. Please keep this in mind when reading the negative reviews. Dr. Kloth may have a strong personality but he is an exceptionally caring doctor who has always done a superb job in managing my disabled husband's chronic pain. He is excellent in diagnosing. He is expertise in performing procedures as he excels in needle placement which is key in achieving the best possible results. There are times you have to wait to be seen but he is worth the wait and once he is with you in the exam room you have his undivided attention and he takes whatever time is necessary with you. I highly recommend Dr. Kloth to anyone who suffers from chronic pain. Maurie Cooper

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

My Norwalk neurologist referred me for mild post herpetic neurlagia to Kloth. Refused to see me unless I agreed to most invasive treatments for extreme cases. This guy is all about $ preying on patients in pain. Stay away.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Kloth is a very smart doctor, who knows what he is doing! I had a SI joint injection and it really help me. Now, the other side is hurting and I will need a shot there. To all the neg comments, this doctor is very busy and deals with many people. He is one of the top doctors in CT, in his field! Thank you for all you do to help people!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. David Kloth's Credentials

• New York Univ Sch Of Med, New York Ny 10016 (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal