Ratings for Dr. William S. Stevens

Dr. Stevens entered my hospital room in Carbondale, IL in 2003 as I was being observed and treated for bacterial endocarditis. I was awake as he evaluated my case and medical results. I heard him strongly recommend a lifeflite helicopter ride to St. John's Hospital in Springfield, IL, where I was operated on immediately for aortic and pulmonary valve replacement. The surgeon, Dr. Carl Arentzen, later told me that Dr. Stevens quick and bold actions and decisions were crucial to my life saving operation. I am grateful to Dr. Stevens, and all of the Prairie Heart staff for their caring attention during my emergency.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Stevens and all his staff were outstanding. They make you feel at ease and care about your well being. I'm sure God has a special place for people like this.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Excellent Doctor with very caring nurses. You don't want to see these types of doctors (surgery), but Dr Stevens is the man you want to see if you need it.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. William S. Stevens's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)