Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Segal

Dr. Segal is a wonderful and kind doctor. He relentlessly has worked with me to manage my chronic migraine syndrome. When we change meds, he will phone to check on me (even on a Sunday night!) [who does that?!?!] Makes me tear up thinking about how he truly cares about your suffering and does all he can to help you determine what the problem is and how to handle it.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Segal is a great doctor IF you have MS. If you do not, he is not interested in finding out what is wrong. If the MRI doesn't show lesions, you will not hear from him again. My sister had the same experience with him. I finally found out that I had Lyme disease but no thanks to Dr. Segal.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I love Dr. Segal. I have been a patient of his for a number of years. I suffer from severe migraines and Dr. Segal has helped me control them. Every time I go in for a visit, he gives me his undivided attention. There have been several times when he had to change my medication he called me personally to see how I was doing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr Segal is the very best Neuro I have seen in the Mid South, and he beats the one's in Chicago as well. This man is the 1st and only doctor I've ever felt listens to what I have to say. I've seen a LOT of Neuro's in the Memphis area and every single one was rude and condescending. One doc in particular, at Semmes Murphy, shouldn't be working with the sick at all. I'm a patient with Multiple Sclerosis. Dr Segal is the only doctor I trust. Knowing he is my Neuro actually gives me a little peace of mind. MK

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

The best doctor I've ever seen. He has called numerous times to check on me. If he can't reach me, he calls my husband. Excellent at returning calls himself and responding to emails through their online portal. It's a bit of a wait at his office but worth it because he spends on average an hour and need15 minutes with me. He listens and if he doesn't have an answer, he admits and says he'll research it. He does not have the god syndrome many doctors have these days. He has common sense and people skills. Took 3 Neuros before finding the right one. I'm a MS patient and rely greatly on he and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Dr.Segal has helped me so much I have MS & he answers my calls & treats me as a valued person. He has done so much for me. I give him the highest rateing possable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Very knowledgeable, understanding, takes time to get to know your problem, very thorough, kind and gentle. I highly recommend this doctor to anyone needing a Neurologist as he will find out what the problem is for you.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Robert H. Segal's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)