Ratings for Dr. Luc Rochon

Disorganized, does not return calls, approaching retirement often away, does not explain well....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I was referred to this doc from my gp, he diagnosed me and started me on treatment. Yet he never told me upfront that this treatment is gor whole life or their os remission and flares and the mountains of side effect ot woukd have on me with moon face acne hump back etc etc and that it eventually stops working. Not approachable Doesnt answer questions appropriately I would not recommend this dr. He really is on this for money Doesnr care a put patient a bit. However his receptionist has always been very nice.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Good doctor. He listens when you have a concern and he's professional. I've been seeing him for 15 years.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Rochon and his office essentially went AWOL on my health care after having seen him for more than 20 years. He failed to follow up on promises, did not respond to inquiries, and refused to provide a copy of my medical file when I decided to look elsewhere for care. The way he and his office handled things should not be tolerated -- I will be filing a complaint with the College of Physicians so that other patients are not treated in a similar fashion. Stay away from this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

To see this doctor is a waste of time. I saw him back in the late 80's. I had severe pain in my abdomen and constant diarrhea and nausea. After checking my colon for polyps and didn't find any, without further analysis he concluded that I had stress related IBS. About 7 years later, my family doctor sent me back to see him again because he thought my condition was really getting worse. He greeted me with a "You again?". He didn't perform any examination, walked out of the room and came back with a note that mentioned to eat yogourt and take Metamucil daily and a comment on a certain book on psychological disorders. Twenty years later, after going through a severe diet, I wasn't sick anymore during this process. I reintroduce all the different food groups to find out that I am severely allergic to dairy, eggs, corn and fungi (mushrooms, yeast, penicillin, and the main ingredients in Metamucil). So Dr. Rochon (if he should be called a doctor), made my condition worse to the point that I couldn't eat anymore without getting sick. My condition didn't help me in my career. Employers don't care for sick employees. It cost me some jobs in the past. But Luc Rochon didn't care either for my health. He's really in it for the money, because he has absolutely no social skills and really doesn't want your input. I wish I could give him a zero... one star is by far too much.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

One of the best doctors i've had the pleasure of being a patient of. Extremely caring, knowledgable, courteous and kind. Goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

This physician is hard to work with. Great with his patients but very intimidating. Not personable towards staff at all. Makes coming to work hard.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rochon for four years. He is professional, competent, caring and reliable. I have complete confidence in following his advice and in his medical ability.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I was referred to Dr Rochon my family Dr. He is very nice patient understanding he knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr rochon was given a referral from my doctor last December. Neither he nor his staff has responded in any way to the referral. My doctor has called and faxed him for action. I have called on my own and I cannot get his office staff to answer the phone let alone respond to my message that is left. Totally unprofessional in every way. It is now June 24 , six months and a day from the referral and I am in another wait list to see a specialist. Would not get this doctor to treat a hang nail based upon his unprofessional practise

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013