You may also like

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rochon for four years. He is professional, competent, caring and reliable. I have complete confidence in following his advice and in his medical ability.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr rochon was given a referral from my doctor last December. Neither he nor his staff has responded in any way to the referral. My doctor has called and faxed him for action. I have called on my own and I cannot get his office staff to answer the phone let alone respond to my message that is left. Totally unprofessional in every way. It is now June 24 , six months and a day from the referral and I am in another wait list to see a specialist. Would not get this doctor to treat a hang nail based upon his unprofessional practise

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Rochon some time ago by my regular GP. When I arrived at his office his receptionist was very nice, but that is the only positive thing I can say about the entire visit. I was the only patient in the office, waited over an hour past my scheduled appointment before the dr finally said he could see me, then when he did, he was extremely arrogant and condescending. When he asked why I was there, I told him that my dr had referred me because he suspected I had IBS. Dr. Rochon looked at me and said, "If he seems knows what you have, why don't you go back to him...what do you need me for?" After telling him I was aware of some foods that triggered 'attacks', he proceeded to tell me not to eat them, and told me to come see him again in a couple of weeks. Needless to say I never went back. Wasted half a day's work time for 5 minutes of insult by this man. Extremely rude, condescending toward the patient, and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Rochon has been very helpful to me. He find the good medication and dosage to correct a problem I had. He is listening to our problem. He is more than a gastroenterologist, he is almost a psy. Thanks to him

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I have been going to this doctor now for 5 years I find him very understanding and really tries to get to the bottom of the matter. I he does now what to wrong he will send you to get another opinion which is great. He is a Great doctor and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

I have been seeing this doctor for about 2 years now and he is GREAT. I got reffered to him for ulcers so he sent me for blood work, when he got the results he found out that I am very anemic and has been following me for this condition (not his speciality) ever since. I have nothing but great things to say about him and would recomend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I have several health issues and my family practician recommended I see Dr. Luc Rochon. It took almost two years to book an appointment with this doctor. My family doctor sent him two notices in my regards and I contacted his secretary numerous times. Finally after all these efforts, I got to see him. Dr. Rochon then sent me for blood tests but,almost two months later, I had to continuously contact his office to obtain the results which I have not seen yet. In conclusion, if you have any kind of health issues don't waste your efforts.... chances are you health may deterioate before you get any action done by this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

Dr. Luc Rochon's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors i've had the pleasure of being a patient of. Extremely caring, knowledgable, courteous and kind. Goes above and beyond. "

January 13, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This physician is hard to work with. Great with his patients but very intimidating. Not personable towards staff at all. Makes coming to work hard. "

December 3, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1K 4L2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 595 Montreal Road". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137458633".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Rochon for four years. He is professional, competent, caring and reliable. I have complete confidence in following his advice and ..."

May 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Rochon my family Dr. He is very nice patient understanding he knows what he is doing. I would highly recommend him "

March 23, 2015