Ratings for Dr. Deepak K. Kashyap

My daughter has suffered from obesity and flushing for years. Dr. Kashyap has been very kind and thorough in her evaluation. He explains things in a way in which we can both understand and answers all our questions. The staff is great as well.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Front desk is very nice and kind. Trish is excellent, friendly and caring. Doctor was thorough and explained my diagnosis to me as well as my treatment options.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2007

Excellent staff. Dr. K was very helpful and informative. I know understand my condition (Graves' disease) better.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2007

I am a new insulin pump patient and Dr. Kashyap has done wonderful work improving my blood sugars and helping my confidence in the pump. He listened to my opinions and was caring in his manner. I would recommend him highly. The previous comment was rude and inappropriate, their office policy states that email cannot be used as a method of communication. I have also been 5-10 minutes late to appointments and they have accomodated me on occasions when it was my fault.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Unable to provide consistent explanation of his approach to insulin pump therapy. Seems more comfortable quoting statistics and guessing rather than taking methodical approach. Does not seem respectful of patient's opinion and experience. Always late for appointment. Office staff is OK. Dr. will read email and respond by phone but won't email back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Deepak K. Kashyap's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)