Ratings for Dr. Neal H. Carl

Absolutly a wonderful doctor. Listens to what you have to say. Reads your file. Pays attention to medications and there effects. Treats you like a person not a patient.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

excellent! Brilliant! Efficient and great listner. one of the best if not the best Doc in the area

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Only good things are said about this doctor. He is polite, he listens, he takes time to know how you are feeling. Also, the office is good at making appointments and communicating what is necessary.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I have been with Dr carl and he is a very nice man if you have a cold or something minor but I had something a little more serious and keep going back and back and back lol and he keep giving me the same treatments so I turned to the internet and I Had to find out on my own what was worng with me. During our visits he never once thought of a different cause just kept giveing the same treatments however I have now recivied the right treatment and Im better but I wasted alot of time and mony with neil

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

My first physical exam with Dr. Carl was great - he found a problem, took a lot of time with me, and got me on the road to recovery. Subsequent exams have been less satisfactory. I go in with a written list of questions, and I have to press him to make sure all are answered (and it is not a long list). If it requires him to investigate something, or he is to later contact me, I often have to call to remind him and then sometimes it still is not taken care of. I am in very good health and generally only see Dr. Carl once a year for a physical exam. Maybe I am too healthy for him to spend much time with. He is a very pleasant man to talk with.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Neal H. Carl's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1998)