Ratings for Dr. Brian O'Kelley

My children have been patients of Dr. O'Kelley's for more than 10 years. He is a very caring, patient doctor who shows respect for the child as well as their parents. Makes suggestions of other ways to treat ailments without having to purchase a prescription or pay for more office visits. We love Dr. O'Kelley

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. O'Kelley is a wonderful doctor. He is soft spoken and very gentle with my daughter, which was wonderful when she was an infant and now as she approaches adolescence. Out of the many patients I am sure he sees, he always seems to remember something about my daughter or our family. He is quick to answer parent questions and often explains the thought process in making his diagnosis. Out of all the other doctors in this practice, we feel he is the absolute best and only see the others in cases of true emergency. His nurse, Linda, is wonderful as well! We highly recommend Dr. O'Kelley.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr. O'Kelley is highly recommended by his peers and his patients, he is a wonderful doctor and he takes excellent care of my children. We are so lucky to have such a great doctor in our community.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

I love Dr. O'Kelley. This man is just sweet and is very gentle with children. I would not take my kids anywhere else.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. O'Kelley is such a gentle and caring doctor. I wouldn't take my son anywhere else. He is soft-spoken which is wonderful in the beginning when babies get scared so easily. i intend to stay with him throughout my child's need for pediatric care.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. Brian O'Kelley's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1997)