Ratings for Dr. Christian Genest

Très compétent, disponible et sympathique. Un accueil toujours parfait de son adjointe Louise !

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

un docteur excellent, j'ai hâte à la prochaine visite!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Genest is fantastic. He is helpful, caring, kind and gentle. I went to him with back problems and was really quite distrusting of the profession and I must say, he not only fixed my problems but also changed my attitude about the profession.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Genest is knowledgeable, skilled and experienced. If it weren't for him, I would be unable to function well enough to work in my profession today. He has helped me with a variety of acute and chronic problems (tendinitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, chronic upper and lower back problems), as well as (yes) digestive problems. I trust his clinical judgement and his ethics. His interventions are gentle, precise and very effective. I highly recommend Dr. Genest, especially to those who may have had disappointing experiences with other chiros, or those who haven't had results with other types of care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Dr Genest est un chiropraticien fantastique. Il est très professionnel dans son approche et traitements pour un maux de cou et dos que je souffrais depuis longtemps. Je suis allé plusieurs fois et je le recommande fortement.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

This is the best chiropractor I ever dealed with. He is excellent, non-**** type, and very caring. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007