Ratings for Dr. Rana Shenkarow

I have nothing but nice things to say about Dr. Shenkarow and her team! They have always been friendly and professional, trying their best to be accommodating to my schedule. Im currently being treated with Invisalign and Dr. Shenkarow has provided me with the highest level of care. She's gone out of her way to ensure that I was receiving the best treatment possible for my ortho needs. She even makes me feel like I'm her friend rather than her patient, taking the time to get to know me personally. I would highly recommend Dr. Shenkarow to anyone looking for a caring orthodontist!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Shenkarow put braces on my son for a second time to prepare him for oral surgery. Two years later when we went to see the oral surgeon, he said there was nothing he could do to correct my son's mouth as Dr. Shekarow had changed everything and given him no room to work. So now we paid for a second set of braces and we have a crooked mount and misaligned teeth for nothing. Our frustration and disappointment leave us speechless.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I wasn't exactly excited to get braces but Dr. Shenkarow and the entire staff at Linden Ridge Orthodontics have been fantastic every step of the way! The office is bright and welcoming, everybody is friendly and helpful, and it's apparent that every effort is made to make treatment as speedy and enjoyable as possible. I'm consistently impressed with everybody's knowledge and bedside manner (especially Rana and Michelle!), not to mention how quickly and easily they accommodate anything from fixing my braces to making them more comfortable. In short, Dr. Shenkarow makes braces surprisingly easy and I highly recommend her office!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Over all they did a good job. Booking appointments was somewhat difficult, you have to work around their schedule. Also found them to be a little reluctant to do any extra work if there was a problem, for some reason.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Can never get ahold of anyone in the office. No one ever answers the phone! Best to just head down to the office and change an appointment in person because you'll never get ahold of anyone on the phone. I'm looking for a new ortho, an office that takes the time to answer the phones.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Dr. Shenkarow is such a nice person and she is knowledgable. Her staff is very friendly as well. However, I did not have a good experience going through treatment with her. I was told 2 years for braces, however I ended up needing them on for much longer and when I got them off, my teeth moved and had to get braces put on a second time. My teeth still aren't perfect now and I always wore my retainer as I was told. I am frustrated because I've always wanted perfect teeth but do not want braces put on a third time.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

just the sweetest lady, I began with her 10 years ago and still are in contact with her for once in a while check ups (or retainer fixings). I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rana, and would recommend her to any one looking for a caring and personable doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Best ever! Super accomodating, super nice and cares about her patients. I was going away for the summer and wanted my braces off before hand and she rearraned schedules to accomodate me! Would recommend.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I don't get the same confident feeling of knowledge and experience from Dr Shenkarow as I did from the orthodontist I went to years ago as a teenager. Any concerns I have get pushed away as normal, nothing to worry about. Regret not 'shopping around', making my choice based on convenience and not going back to the original guy.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Never on time and never apologizes for making you wait. I feel like I sit in the chair waiting for her to see me longer then the assistants to any work. I feel like she never acknowledges that my time is important too. Very disappointing.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013