Ratings for Dr. Jason Chu

kind of pricey with average service. Won't go back again. changed to another dentist already

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

This office is so chaotic. I've called and left messages and often times I never get them returned, requiring to call again. Trying to actually get a hold of someone over the phone during the day is a challenge, too. Dr Chu seems nice enough, but doesn't really spend much time with you (at least my experience). I had an appt which he was late to and then he spent maybe 10 mins max with me.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Not sure if Dr. Chu is as good or knowledgable as everyone seems to say, but I will NOT give him or his office another chance. Over 60 minutes late to my first physical appt, then stepped out as we were gettting started, then came back to spent 5 minutes with me and then it took 30 minutes to schedule follow ups 2 months later! I expect same or next week for these follow ups, at worse! My 10 minute appt took 2 hours! I even asked their staff, and they told me this was the norm. Sorry, but even if Dr. Chu is very good, he can't be the only one. I'm changing doctors so that I can be shown a little more courtsy with my time.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

This site doesn't give Dr. Chu credit for his being renown as a Pulmonologist! He is the head of the Pulmonology Dept at Washington Hospital in Fremont. I agree that his becside manner is one of the best and his knowledge of medicine is outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

The don't come any better. Dr. Chu stays current on medical updates and is a strong believer in prevention. He prefers to monitor you and keep you healthy than to have to treat you after the fact.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Chu is the most pleasant doctor you will ever meet. He spends a lot of time with you and listens to your concerns and really offers sincere and caring help. You will not leave feeling let down. When it comes to doctors he is a true find.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008

he is the best doctor that I have ever had. very very caring and very detail oriented. fantastic bedside manner. and very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Jason Chu's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Amerigroup