Ratings for Dr. Simon Holland

The treatment and results were excellent. I highly recoomend Dr. Holland.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

It has been 7 years since Dr Holland performed cataract surgery on my eyes. And every day since I have thanked god for the wonderful job this doctor did. He gave me my sight back. He gave me a life without glasses that I never expected possible. Dr Holland was kind, explained everything to me and my husband. His knowledge and professionalism were the best I have ever come across. Anyone who sees this doctor should consider themselves very lucky to be in his care.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Lucky to have him monitor my dads eyes and preserve his vision and quality of life. Mild mannered, patient and approachable. Top of his field and treats his patients with respect.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Very special. Very glad to have had the pleasure to see him each day in the Eye Clinic at UBC Hospital.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This man is truly a kind hearted soul... sometimes the wait can be long but guarantee it is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Absolutely the best in his field aaa rated hands down. I add also a beautifully soul and beatifull human being caring in every sense of the word I feel so lucky to of ended up in his care a lottery won for me. Thank you Dr. Simon Holland I will be eternally grateful. Yours sicerely Daniel street. Former surgery patient.Because of you I see. Thank you creator for men like this.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

love this guy ..wish him the best in life ...he is THE BEST...his staff needs improvements

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Over the course of 2 years so far, Dr. Holland has been treating me through surgery and follow-ups.(2014 - 2016). Having being diagnosed with 3 eye afflictions, Kerataconus, Fuch's Dystrophy and cataracts, my eyes were in somewhat dire straits only to worsen over time. 2 corneal transplants and laser surgery later, it feels like I'm seeing the world in young man's eyes again. Thank you Dr. Holland for your skill, professionalism and friendly demeanour! Douglas (Rod) Gowe

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

A professor, a scientist, a true gentleman, and the specialist who treated my keratoconus. The world needs more professionals like Dr Simon Holland.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Dr.Holland just recently provided PRK laser surgery for me and I couldn't be happier with the experience. He's very kind and professional, I would highly recommend him for anyone considering laser eye surgery. His office is quite busy but I never had to wait long periods of time, and the staff were very friendly and knowledgable. I don't know why people have been giving the staff bad reviews because they were great.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016