You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Simon Holland

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Don't even try to call his office. They will put you on hold or they will just hang up on you. The lady from the front desk is not multitask at all. Her name is Lana or something like that...horrible and unprofessional!

Submitted November 27, 2015

I have been with Dr. Holland for 20 years and have had two cornea transplants, PRK, Lasik Surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. I have found his character to be of excellent quality, caring and competent. He is one of the few doctors I trust completely.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

My experience was nothing short of amazing! I ironically enough had a consultation and potential appointment date booked with another doctor and luckily after reading the reviews given from ratemymd patients of said other doctor, I had QUICKLY changed my mind and booked a consultation with Dr. Simon Holland. An extremely kind and gentle man with the most honest and professional opinions given. Dr. Holland made me feel at ease at the time of surgery, which was of my concern as I was extremely nervous regarding having it done. (Phobia of my eyes, i'm sure i'm not alone either) Thank you Dr. Holland, I really appreciate what you've done for myself and others!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

awesome experience. he was reassuring, gentle with his touch, professional and sincere. he really cared about my issues, listened to my concerns and other health issues and we found solutions around my other health issues post op to ensure I was safe and healthy. He listened to me, and that is what matters.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Kudos to Dr. Holland. My cataract surgery was complicated because the suspensory ligaments were missing. This was not known going into the surgery. Dr. Holland did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I am thrilled with the result of my first cataract surgery. Dr. Holland is a skilled professional who earned my confidence. His staff are caring and supportive. Thanks to Juanita for making my surgery so pleasant. I look forward to having my second eye corrected.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

I'v see Dr. Holland today and it was a great experience, he is very knowledgeable and super friendly, he should be training some of those ENT Doctors, keep up the good work Doctor Holland

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Simon Holland's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Holland saved my husbands eyesight. He performed two cornea transplants . Very good doctor. "

January 19, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Don't even try to call his office. They will put you on hold or they will just hang up on you. The lady from the front desk is not multitask at all. Her name i..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Holland for 20 years and have had two cornea transplants, PRK, Lasik Surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. I have found his character ..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Holland can be disrespectful to his patients. He is not very caring. "

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A knowledgeable, professional and extremely caring man. Don't find many doctors like Dr. Holland anymore."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was nothing short of amazing! I ironically enough had a consultation and potential appointment date booked with another doctor and luckily after ..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "awesome experience. he was reassuring, gentle with his touch, professional and sincere. he really cared about my issues, listened to my concerns and other heal..."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Holland for 18 years for a traumatic eye injury. great doctor"

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kudos to Dr. Holland. My cataract surgery was complicated because the suspensory ligaments were missing. This was not known going into the surgery. Dr. Holland ..."

September 27, 2014