Ratings for Dr. Robin B. Rash

I found her difficult to deal with in terms of getting referrals. I did not really want to see her for health care needs such as dermatology and my insurance required referrals for the best benefits. I would often have to have a long debate or discussion with her to have her write a referral. At one point she asked me I am just a paper pusher for you. She is though very smart and very kind but has her own way of doings things. If your insurance plan required referrals she could be difficult to deal with.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Rash for about 8 years. Although I'm very nervous in any doctor's office, she does her best to make me feel comfortable. Very easy to talk to, very knowledgeable, up to date on medical issues, and very kind. Good about returning calls and reporting on test results. I give her an A+++.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

I started going to Dr. Rash when she was fresh out of college. Nice and friendly, lots of knowledge. As she built her practice, it became harder and harder to get an appointment with her. When I'm sick, I need someone now not in 2 weeks when I am better. So I said adios. If you live close to her office and don't mind waiting then she is a good doctor. Otherwise find a bigger group, and a doctor that has someone who can cover.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Rash is the best! Very knowledgeable and helpful. If she doesn't know she will find out. Always on time -- never had to wait more than five minutes past appointment time. Early appointments are a plus for those of us who work. Dr. Rash calls herself to report on lab results. Staff are very well trained and cheerful. I have been a patient for over four years and am very lucky to have found Dr. Rash. I have referred many co-workers to her.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Dr. Robin B. Rash's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Oro Valley, AZ