Ratings for Dr. Michael Opler

The best dentist in Richmond Hill. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff and willing to accommodate patients' requests.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I contacted the RCDSO regarding Dr. Opler and many other dentists to stop advertising themselves as cosmetic dentists. He is not a plastic surgeon, and if he was, he'd know a little about not pushing cosmetic services on patients. IF the patient asks about it, otherwise its demeaning and degrading. His attitude towards women that are comfortable with their appearance without spending unnecessary time and money on cosmetic services is demeaning and degrading. All dentists were asked to cease advertising themselves, specifically in the yellow pages as cosmetic dentists.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Opler and his team for many years. I only have great things to say about the office. Dr. Opler takes the time to explain the procedures he's doing as well as other options if there are any. He is very gentle using lots of numbing gel before giving the freezing. I barely even feel the needle! His staff are great also. Very caring and concerned about my dental health and overall health for that matter. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr.Opler is the best! I've been a patient of his for at least 15 years. I unfortunately have had many dental issues. And, in each case he has been there and tended to a resolve. With, the BEST bedside manner! Most importantly....an honest practitioner. Thank you Michael. Sincerely, Heather Campbell

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I've been to a few dentists. Him and his staff are by far the most professional and timely. I am so happy with the service I've gotten with him for the last few years. I recommend this office. I had two bad cavaties and with freezing and paying for it I was out in under 30 minutes with no pain .

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Very good bedside manners, very knowledgeable and available if you have any concerns that needs to be examined and taken care of in short notice. Definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Opler and staff are great! The office and staff are quite punctual, friendly, and most helpful. His treatments have always been great including finally diagnosing my jaw problem after three years of pain! He has great bed side manner and is quite friendly and understanding-a very good listener. I would highly recommend him, his staff and office!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Opler did an amazing job on my teeth. I am very happy with the results. His office manager is fantastic and she was very helpful through the whole process.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Oppler for almost 10 years. He is a real professional and has hands that are very gentle. He has all the latest technology and works fast and always has done a high quality job. If he does he does not thing he is up to a certain task, like root canals or extractions, he has a great netwrk of specialist that he refers people to. His staff including Sherry are real friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Excellent work ethic, very attentive to patients and most professional. Staff is very caring.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009