Ratings for Dr. Edmund Liang

Dr, Liang is compassionate and so knowledgeable about what he does. I know that sometimes you need to wait in his office for care, if your situation is not an emergency. Know that you are getting great care, and that if there is an urgent care situation that might take precedent. Unfortunately, I learned that the hard way, as he bumped me one time in cue for something that was scary and intense. He was great with explaining the situation, and was able to save my sight.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Unbelievable that incompetent and rude doctor still milking our health system. Needs training in addressing patients. Only vocab is “you re not listening”

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Doctor is extremely careful with patients and their issues. Very smart and knowledgeable doctor, with a lot of practical experience. Dr. Liang helped me with my not obvious eye issue.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

after seeing Dr. liang , i am none the wiser. he was rude and was not listening when I said ok, go ahead with my operation. he just kept saying "it is up to you" now 2 months later I am still waiting for any communication from his office. no use calling , they cannot be bothered

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This Doctor brings his profession to disrepute with tardiness in appointment and poor attitude with patients. The clinic is unkempt, unprofessional and overfill all the time . Does not accept voice message on certain days. Stay away!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

IF you have a choice, better avoid. This is just unreasonable for people to wait for hours with a 3 month's booking ahead. You are treated like a 3rd class citizen with no say. The office is so busy that they simply have no patience to hear your question nor try to help. The patients have no right.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Call ahead before arriving. Loooong wait time! Disrespectful to peoples time.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

As I attended the office about the same date I don't understand the complaints from the previous writer. I did not find the waiting room boring (I was there to have my eyes checked, not be entertained) or dirty. True is is not fancy & they certainly could use more storage space but I did not find the staff rude. The nurse needs to explain her position? And does the doctor need to welcome you? I personally found Dr Liang to be pleasant & he assured me I had no cause for concern & even commented on an scarring on my eye which I did not know about.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Had to wait several hours in a very crowded , boring, dirty waiting room. The staff was very rude. The nurse ( not sure if she was a nurse or so) did not introduce herself or her position. She did not wipe the equipment before ask me to put my face there . It was so nasty and disgusting. They did not even have the disinfectant wipe in the examination room!!!!. Doctor himself was not better either, noT welcoming at all. He was not sorry for being several hours behind his schedule and did not introduced himself. His office/room was untidy , looks more like a storage room with several boxes at the end of the room. He did not disinfect his equipment either or the chair which I had toput my head on the head rest. No paper on head rest was used. I spent not more than 5 minutes with Doctor and did not get any explanation about my eye problem . . I never go back there. Awful place, awful staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Getting through on this telephone line is next to impossible and they do not take messages. The receptionists are not the best. They agreed for me to book for a Monday appointment and then tell me a few days before the scheduled date that he is on holidays and needs to re-book. Although he appears to be a good doctor (so far no problems with my eyes), getting through and the LONG wait times are ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016