Dr. Edmund Liang

5 1 2.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Edmund Liang

Dr. Edmund Liang's Ratings

Fantastic dr. Very thorough and listened to our concerns and explained the situation we were in. Staff was excellent as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2909493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2015

Had to wait over 3 hours in noisy and smelly waiting room. Rude staff and horrible doctor. I recommend avoiding this doctor unless you enjoy being tortured !!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2888775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2015

The nurse was rude and did not give proper instructions before any test. That ended up poor testing result and wasted time to repeat tests. Over booking are all expected in today health system, but taking over 3 hours for one eye appointment is definitely an issue. In fact, for my last 5 years visit, the delay is always the same. The bottom line is Dr Liang is great and awesome. Worth the long wait....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2875150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

When I arrived at Dr. Liang's office, I had to wait for over 3 hours. His waiting room was crowded, the office and examination rooms were untidy, his staff were unprofessional, and the general atmosphere was negative. The majority of Dr. Liang's patients appeared to be non-English speaking seniors. Many of these patients were accompanied by English speaking translators/care givers. Perhaps some of these patients grew up in countries where the medical standard of care is substantially lower than that in Canada, and therefore had no idea that they were being provided with substandard care.

Dr. Liang seemed to constantly be in a rush, as he had a very inattentive disposition. The entire appointment lasted no more than a few minutes. He was unable to answer all my questions regarding his assessment of my eye problems, as well as his proposed course of treatment. He gave medical opinions based on conjecture, which resulted in a misdiagnosis.

Stay away from Dr. Liang if you value your health!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2762820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2760580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Liang on my request. I felt there was something wrong with my eyesight. I had a number of appointments with Dr. Liang without any improvement. Dr. Liang then refused to see me any more and sent a letter to my family doctor asking him to not send me back again since there was nothing wrong with my eyesight. Fortunately, my doctor referred me to another ophthalmologist who discovered that I have glaucoma. Because of this doctor, I may have lost my sight. I am thankful for my family doctor who has respect for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2482128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2014

I had a 4:30PM appointment and I didn't get to see Dr. Liang until 8PM. When I arrived, I "signed in", no one in the office talked to me and did not warn me that Dr. Liang was running late. Examination was very brief and quick. I was referred by my optometrist. All he said was that he would report to my optometrist. How can a doctor work 9 to 9 everyday and expect to have the energy to take care of his patients properly.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][1001792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Liang performed emergency laser surgery at 2 a.m. on my 93 year old father eyes. Even though it was late and we had been in another hospital for 4 hours, he responded to the page of that hospital as we travelled 40 minutes to meet him. Everything went well and he followed up the next morning (Sat.) as well as Sunday morning. Follow-up was excellent. He did not have the luxury of staff available on the weekend. My father was impressed with Dr. Liang's knowledge and the other precautionary procedures he suggested my Dad needed to guard against future problems. Could not rate staff because we were treated on the weekend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1001791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Excellent Dr and staff, especially the surgery was absolutely superb!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1001788].votes_count ]]