You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Edmund Liang

Please do yourself a favour by not seeing this awful person. No empathy and treats patients like a statistical number. Very rude and abrasive demeanour. What an awful person and untidy environment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I will never ever go here. This doctor is the worst. He needs to retire. Honestly horrible. Your doctor should make you feel bad if your trying to tell him something. Never asked any of my questions. I will never go here. All he does is get you addicted to drugs so he can get paid. I'm getting a new doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

The nurse was rude and did not give proper instructions before any test. That ended up poor testing result and wasted time to repeat tests. Over booking are all expected in today health system, but taking over 3 hours for one eye appointment is definitely an issue. In fact, for my last 5 years visit, the delay is always the same. The bottom line is Dr Liang is great and awesome. Worth the long wait....

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

When I arrived at Dr. Liang's office, I had to wait for over 3 hours. His waiting room was crowded, the office and examination rooms were untidy, his staff were unprofessional, and the general atmosphere was negative. The majority of Dr. Liang's patients appeared to be non-English speaking seniors. Many of these patients were accompanied by English speaking translators/care givers. Perhaps some of these patients grew up in countries where the medical standard of care is substantially lower than that in Canada, and therefore had no idea that they were being provided with substandard care. Dr. Liang seemed to constantly be in a rush, as he had a very inattentive disposition. The entire appointment lasted no more than a few minutes. He was unable to answer all my questions regarding his assessment of my eye problems, as well as his proposed course of treatment. He gave medical opinions based on conjecture, which resulted in a misdiagnosis. Stay away from Dr. Liang if you value your health!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Liang on my request. I felt there was something wrong with my eyesight. I had a number of appointments with Dr. Liang without any improvement. Dr. Liang then refused to see me any more and sent a letter to my family doctor asking him to not send me back again since there was nothing wrong with my eyesight. Fortunately, my doctor referred me to another ophthalmologist who discovered that I have glaucoma. Because of this doctor, I may have lost my sight. I am thankful for my family doctor who has respect for his patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

I had a 4:30PM appointment and I didn't get to see Dr. Liang until 8PM. When I arrived, I "signed in", no one in the office talked to me and did not warn me that Dr. Liang was running late. Examination was very brief and quick. I was referred by my optometrist. All he said was that he would report to my optometrist. How can a doctor work 9 to 9 everyday and expect to have the energy to take care of his patients properly.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Dr. Edmund Liang's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Please do yourself a favour by not seeing this awful person. No empathy and treats patients like a statistical number. Very rude and abrasive demeanour. What an..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I will never ever go here. This doctor is the worst. He needs to retire. Honestly horrible. Your doctor should make you feel bad if your trying to tell him some..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Why do they over book their patients? It's not fair to the seniors to wait 4 hours for a scheduled appointment. No one deserves this kind of treatment. "

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dr. Very thorough and listened to our concerns and explained the situation we were in. Staff was excellent as well."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Had to wait over 3 hours in noisy and smelly waiting room. Rude staff and horrible doctor. I recommend avoiding this doctor unless you enjoy being tortured !!"

August 7, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The nurse was rude and did not give proper instructions before any test. That ended up poor testing result and wasted time to repeat tests. Over booking are all..."

July 23, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "When I arrived at Dr. Liang's office, I had to wait for over 3 hours. His waiting room was crowded, the office and examination rooms were untidy, his staff were..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. " "

March 28, 2015