Ratings for Dr. James Nicholson

Confident. Caring. Smart. I no longer have ANY pain

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Inspires confidence in him & his abilities Very Caring & charming - The dr has everything

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

thinking of a knee worked on @stony brook dont bother go to another doc or do it yourself

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Oh my God, what a horrible experience. I went to see this hip specialist due to pain in my groin and hip area due to an injury from a few years ago. As a result of X-rays I find out that I have hip dysplasia (which by the way is not uncommon for women) and instead of addressing my pain due to the injury, I am told I have to replace my hip in order to solve my groin pain due to the hip dysplasia. Never did he address my original reason for going to see him. Poor communications, no alternative options except to have my hip replaced and did not answer my questions clearly. Well I went to another Orthopedist, got a hip arthroscopy; this Dr repaired my tear (due to injury) and with therapy, I am no longer having groin pain. I cannot believe that this Dr. did not even suggest some alternatives to try but opted for a hip replacement right away.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

Caring and talented doctor. Would recommend to anyone. Helpful to family members and takes time to explain procedures and likely and possible outcomes. The best!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. James Nicholson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania - Hahnemann University (Grad. 1999)

AARP