Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Lumerman

I have been a patient for 15 years and I am so happy I found this doctor. I have sent all my family members as well

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I was anxious about seeing a Urologist but he put me at ease. Highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Must say, one of the best physicians I ever experienced. Thorough, competent and puts patients at ease...Sense of humor...Treated me for a number of issues successfully...Highly recommended

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Lumerman is absolutely dedicated to excellence in the care of his patients on all levels. He and his entire practice deliver confidence and comfort throughout the process, and make potentially challenging issues more easily understood and manageable for the patients. I highly recommend Dr. Lumerman and anyone else that he recommends with the highest degree of confidence.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

My first visit to Dr Lumerman was over 20 years ago and I always remembered the quality of treatment that I received from him and his staff at that time, so recently when my doctor suggested that I consult with a urologist and I found out that Dr Lumerman was still practicing in the Lake Success Ny area, I readily, and without the slightest reservation went to see him. I was not disappointed. He was still the very attentive, caring and efficient doctor that I remembered from that over 20 years-old visit. I do and will always speak of and recommend this doctor in the highest terms.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Superb diagnostician. Extremely thorough and let's nothing fall through the crack. I credit him for considerable improving my health and well being. Very patient and answers all questions. Among the best physicians I have encountered. The staff is great. And he is one heck of a nice guy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I could not ask for more. Dr Jeffery Lummerman is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and a complete gentleman. I had numerous questions and he took the time to explain and give me the time that I was able to understood all of my options. I felt very comfortable and would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Superior urologist. He treats the patient as a person. He speaks with the patient, and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Can't say enough about Dr. Lumerman. Aside from being such a warm and friendly guy, he's a great doc that helped me in many ways. I feel better today then I have in many years and I attribute this to Dr. Lumerman experience and care as a physician. Definitely an A+ in my book.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

great! doctor. I have been and patient of dr. lumerman for several years and have the utmost confidence in his care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey H. Lumerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  • Prostate cancer
  • Bladder cancer
  • Overactive bladder
  • Kidney stones
  • Kidney cysts
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Peyronie's disease
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Urinary tract infection (UTI)

Amerigroup