Dr. Jeffrey H. Lumerman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey H. Lumerman

I was very pleased with my encounter with the doctor and staff

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

I transferred my care to this doctor and am very happy I did. He answered all of my questions and spent all the time I required. A true gentleman.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

Un professional uncaring & unconcerned , If you don’t like your job, find a different profession ‘

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Lumerman solved my urinary tract problem in one visit. I found him to be an excellent doctor. In addition his nursing and receptionist staff are pleasant and efficient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Lumerman for many years. He has managed my condition very well and has provided sound and respected counsel.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Lumerman and his staff have always provided excellent service and care, Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

Have been his patient for about 2 years I had kidney stones and a cancerous polyp , he quickly took care of me and in 2 months I was cancer free and removed the stones I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Keep a long story short...I had a rising PSA. He requested I go for 3T MRI. His offices calls me back telling me I have legion and that Doctor Lummerman wants to do a biopsy. Well, then he went on vacation and decided his schedule was too busy to take me in. His office scheduled me a month later and never returned any of my phone. The doctor wouldn’t even speak to me when I visited the office. I started to get the impression that I didn’t have cancer. I had 2 radiologists look at the same MRI that pro health and both gave the same response, - no cancer and unimpressed with the image and report Pro Health did. I went to see another urologist at LIJ who was much better and found out I had prostatitus...not cancer. My advice is to stay away from Pro Health and go to a major hospital that takes MRIs all the time.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

total dedication with a relaxed friendly manner. highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

excellent bedside manor. I actually found myself laughing at the Urology office!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Jeffrey H. Lumerman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1993)

• Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Overactive bladder
  • Kidney stones
  • Kidney cysts
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Peyronie's disease
  • Urinary incontinence
  • Urinary tract infection (UTI)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Garden City, NY