Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Hansen

I like Dr Hansen very much, but recently I've noticed some big changes. Whether its the higher volume of patients or other things, I don't know. I visited my chart and found that several things I had noted during my appointment were incorrect on my records. and some of the things that I had said to my provider were incorrect on the records. This was very dismaying and a huge concern to me--it tells me that perhaps I'm not being heard. A more personable person you won't find, but lately it's very much like he's listening, but not really hearing you. My trust is fading and I am looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I've been using Dr Hansen for way too long... I was always hoping that the level of care would improve over time... It has not ... My decision to find another physician was reinforced after viewing my medical records online and seeing how many things they actually have WRONG in my medical files ... Also it's impossible to ignore Dr Hansen's total unconcern or the lack of follow -up from his office .... I should have given up on that place a long time ago ....

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

There isn't a more remarkable physician in Grand Island than Dr Hansen. His level of expertise is outstanding and the quality of care that you will receive is virtually unparalleled. You will become a believer in physicians who still believe in the Hippocratic oath as soon as you meet this caring practitioner.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr.Hansen is so very professional, kind, and caring. He truly is a physician so he can help others. Most MD's that I have come into contact with will not come into the ER to see their patients, while Dr.Hansen came into see my child at 3:00 in the am. He was always willing to listen and help me problem solve. I have never met a more attentive, caring, professional MD in my life. I even continued seeing him after I moved to Lincoln. I preferred to drive 2 hours to see someone that I trusted with myself and my family rather than a few minutes across town just because it was more convienent. My parents attended his clinic and now they live in Missouri, but they still call him with medical questions. And he makes time for them. He is also willing to communicate with their current physicians to ensure they get the best possible care where they are now. I just wish there were more physicians like him.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

awful mean and very stubbourn. He is unprofessional and does not know his Butt from a hole in the ground! He is also very moody. He is the modern day Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. WILL NOT LISTEN TO HIS PATIENTS!!!!!!!!!!! And if you question him he throws a tantrum like a three yr old child.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Dr. Larry L. Hansen's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Grand Island, NE