Ratings for Dr. Geoff Blake

Dr. Blake is amazing, very kind, helpful and doesn't rush. Truly an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

The BEST ! Extremely knowledgeable. Human, caring.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

I have the very best impressions of Dr Blake - I met him at the Haematology of the Benign Thrombosis clinic and immediately felt his great presence and all that goes with it! He is the best doctor I have ever met.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The best. ..! Dr. Blake is a doctor who takes the time to explain your condition. He is extremely knowledgeable. The top in his field. He is a sweet and caring.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Excellent doctor! Always on time! Very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Excellent doctor both from a professional and personal perspective!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Blake has been my doctor for 14 years. He is the best and I could never ask for a better doctor. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, and takes the time he needs with his patients. I just recently went through my second round of chemotherapy in 1 years and my grandson was very scared and Dr. Blake allowed him to come into one of our visits to help my grandson feel more comfortable with the process. He was very patient with him and explained what was going on and helped alleviate his fears. Not many doctors would take the time to do this for their patients and family. He is just the best doctor I could have. The staff and his secretary are also wonderful, very friendly and helpful. The whole staff of the Montreal General Hospital oncology department are wonderful. They all do their best in this situation which is very stressful to all their patients. I want to thank them all for all their help and support. You could not ask for a better group of people, and have been very lucky to have dealt with them for more than 16 years. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

Not only is he a knowledgeable doctor but most importantly, he treats his patients as people first. He listens to you and spends time with you. He treats the whole person, not the disease. A wonderful man.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was admitted to the hospital, 5 times for pulmonary blood clots. No doctor was able to find the reason as to why I was getting them so often. One doctor even put a filter in my leg to trap the clots before the went to my lung. However they were not coming from my legs. They automatically formed on my lung. So after 5 doctors tried to find the reason. They called in the head of the hematology department. Dr. Blake to the rescue, he came in to see me, asked to do some blood work & with in a week, he found the answer. 15 years later, I still see Dr. Blake once a week to keep my blood levels in check. I have not had a blood clot since then. Dr. Blake is one very special doctor. Very caring, very supportive. You don't find doctors like him anymore!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST !!! AND SO IS THE STAFF AT THE ONCOLOGY DEPARTMENT.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011