Ratings for Dr. James F. Fitzgerald

Best doctor I ever had. He will not just write a script. He works with you to get you healthy. He does not just throw the latest new pills at you.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. James F. Fitzgerald is amazing! My family and I just love how kind he is to all of us. We've been going to him since the birth of my son just over 5.5 years ago. I've since had another child. She just turned 19 months the other day and had her well baby checkup today. Whenever we go to the well-child or well-baby check ups I have my mom and stepmother join us because they adore their grandkids but also enjoy hearing from and learning from Dr. Fitzgerald. He takes his time, never rushes or makes you feel like you're wasting his time. He really cares about what you're going through (little or small) and he never treats you or your symptoms as silly or not important. He lets you talk and he shares his personal learning experiences to make you feel at ease and to relate himself to you. He puts himself on your level and never makes you feel inferior. My five year old really likes him. In fact he couldn't wait to see Dr. Fitz today even though the appointment was for his sister. More people and Drs. In the world need to be like him we are thankful,and feel blessed that we get to have a Dr. like him. We get to be patients of Dr. James F. Fitzgerald! Thank you Doc, for everything. Thank you for always making us smile, laugh and feel comforted and safe!!!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Fitzgerald for two years now and I think he is a good doctor (patient, thorough and smart) but his administrative staff is not good. I've had issues with scheduling appointments, billing errors and incorrect lab orders. It's time for my next appointment and due to a conflict on my end I needed to reschedule. The next available slot is not for another month. It's time to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

He is the best doctor I personally have ever had! He takes as much time as needed for any questions or concerns his patients may have and makes sure you don't leave without knowing your options for whatever problem you may have. Many doctors work on a 10 minute per patient quota, not him, he's so dedicated and knowledgeable about everything medixal

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

he is getting too big now and its very hard to get a call back or appointment lately...I found a good doctor now on the hunt for another who has time..

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

An excellent diagnostician. Very caring. A #5 and smiley face all the way round.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

Great bedside mannor/personality. He made me feel very much at ease and appeared to be very interested in my treatment. Also, he explained all my treatment options, as well as the pros & cons of each. Great primary/family practice physician!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

dr. fitzgerald is an amazing doctor. he listens to the patient and explains everything about the treatment and the condition. his staff ( nurse, receptionists, etc ) is very helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. James F. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)