Ratings for Dr. Ben M. Spivey

This man is a monster. He is lazy and CAN'T keep his promises to people and his employees. I'm not even sure if any of his "certifications" are real because his professionalism as a human and "professional" sucks! I worked for him, and he has continued to be unreliable, rude, selfish, and a fraud. I want to state that this man Ben M Spivey shouldn't be allowed to practice and do professional work with people ever. He's better off serving a sentence, than committing fraud.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ben Spivey gave me a brand new smile and gave me an affordable way to pay for it. I don't have insurance, but they worked with my budget. I would recommend to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very shady and obnoxiously inconsiderate! Report to department of health!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

This man can't keep doing this to people. I had all my teeth pulled for dentures and they put them straight into my mouth. Was told to take them out 24 hours later and rinse my mouth and have not had the bottoms in since. Went back several times with no help to try and find out why I did not have enough room to get them in and was sent to an oral surgeon who told me that I could never wear dentures without a bone reduction. This thing that calls himself a dentist never once said to me that this could happen. Just took my $10,200. His receptionist is rude and found out later just how rude his office manager really is when she hung up on me. Please report him to the board of health so that we can make sure he never practices again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

this staff really needs a manager,, or someone who can do the job. what ever you do don't go here. and don't pay up front for big jobs. they will tell you anything you want to hear, and then make dozen of reasons why it is taking so long.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Ben Spivey is not a great person, he is self centered and a total oppurtunist. He is a fake and he fraternizes with his employees which is not professional. He does not take taxes for pay checks and parties 24/7. For pictures please email me so that i can share them.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Ben Spivey of Ocala was awesome!! He spent time with me in the room and didn't want to rush me. He also answered all of my questions about my new dentures.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Dr. Spivey and his staff were great and treated me with respect. I'm so happy with my new smile.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

what a joke...A dentist that's been accused of fraud and perform poor dentistry can still think that he can be call a dentist.. See Ocala.com and the State Board of Dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

I had a toothache and no one else was open on a Saturday. Thank goodness Dr. Spivey was. He took care of me and got me out of pain. I am very thankful for what he did.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011