Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Chan

I visited Dr. Chan because I was searching for a new PCP after not having insurance for seven years. I found all of the great ratings on this site. Maybe he just wasn't my cup of tea. He wasn't awful, but he wasn't as great as I was expecting. His nurses are absolutely wonderful and the front desk and lab staff are awesome as well. I went to him for a Pelvic Exam (because my menstrual cycles were very constant, which we had discussed prior to exam) and I told the nurse about it. She was very polite and made me feel okay about it saying that it shouldn't be a problem unless I was uncomfortable with it. I told her it was fine with me because I am never off my period long enough to be able to make the appointment then. But when Doctor Chan came in he was like "well...we don't normally do a PAP while you're menstruating..."and it made me feel very uncomfortable. I didn't see any other way for me to be looked at since it's so constant. Anyway, he just doesn't have the best bedside manner...

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. Chan is our family Doctor for the past 5 years, and we have no complains. We are so happy to have him as our primary phisician and his staff is great!. He is very knowledgable and really care for his patients and their needs and concerns. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr Chan has been my dr for the past 9 years. I would send anyone I know to him. He was previously a pharmacist so he knows his medicines well too. He is through and knowledgeable. His nurse Jocelyn is the best!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I had to choose a PCP because of my insurance. I could not have been happier with my choice.The previous posts are spot on. Dr. Chan and his staff are extremely professional and helpful. I am thankful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Peter Chan is the best, he is kind, knowledgable, compassionate, and my husband wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for him, he got us to a Cancer doctor, and we love him beyond compare. He is a super person as well as a great doctor. He was also a pharmasist before he became a doctor, so is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

DR CHAN HAS ALWAYS BEEN A WONDERFUL DOCTOR FOR MY FAMILY. HE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN DETAILS AND OPTIONS. I DONT KNOW WHAT WE WOULD HAVE DONE WITHOUT HIM IN SOME SITUATIONS.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Peter P. Chan's Credentials

• Oklahoma State Univeristy - College of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)