Ratings for Dr. Darrin Milne

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I've been going to Dr Milne for over 10 years, and have tremendous respect and appreciation for him and Joan. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time not just to treat his patients but to get to know them. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

Darrin is the most friendly, helpful and consistently positive person/Doctor I know. I have never seen him any other way. Anyone who says anything different definitely has a problem. I would recommend (and have done so) him to anyone. And as for Joan, his assistant, she is also very friendly and helpful. I have never seen her otherwise.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2010

Best doctor I ever had,I would not go to another,never.very friendly,most helpful,both the doctor and his staff

flag | Submitted October 8, 2010

For over 12 yrs Dr. Milne has run his practice in a professional, friendly, welcoming and relaxed way. I continue to recommend him to family and friends. It is intersting that the negative comments come from assessment patients and not his regulars. Obviously they did not get the results they wanted. Sounds like sour grapes to me. As he and Joan share the premises with other professionals they are not responsible for how they treat their employees and patients. He and Joan continue to provide the best service they can to each patient equally. Darrin cares and treats the whole person and not just their injury etc. In order to continue to provide an excellent service Darrin upgrades his knowledge etc. He is one of the few professionals I trust and I know he will be there with encouragement, a needed push,a listening ear and a source of helpful information.When he gives information he does so in terms that everyone can understand.His regulars know that they will be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Milne is a dedicated professional. He OFTEN goes above and beyond the standards to educate his patients, so they better understand their issues and the appropriate treatment. Dr. Milne also engages and motivates his clients to encourage them to properly re-hab and help heal themselves. Finally, he treats his patient as a friend and a peer; many other doctors are detached and distant - Dr. Milne provides an excellent medical experience - I strongly recommend his services.PS: I think so highly of Dr. Milne that I commute from Collingwood for my chiropractic treatment. Wally S

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Very professional and friendly chiropractor. Always helpful and accomodating to individual chrio needs. I've recommended him before and no one has had a bad experience

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

After trying several other chiros, I switched to Dr. Milne about 10 yrs ago and have always had honest, skilled, and thoughtful service for my neck, shoulders, and back.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr Milne was superb in every way in providing help to my elderly mother. Andrew Pakula, Toronto

Submitted October 6, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Milne since he graduated. I had been to other chiropractors before and no one can match him for caring, warmth, knowledge and professionalism. I travel over an hour to get to his office in Richmond Hill and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I won't allow anyone but Darrin to adjust me. I rely on him for advice and encouragement. His staff is terrific. Joan is a great asset to his practice. I feel very welcomed when I go there. Always a pleasant experience. I have visited his North York office as well and they are the same there as in Richmond Hill. Any of the negative or unpleasant behaviour described by other posters I would attribute to the others sharing his office in North York. Dr. Milne was the one who was first able to diagnose me with fibromyalgia(later confirmed by a rheumatologist) and thanks to him and his care I am doing remarkably well. I would very highly recommend Dr. Milne and Joan to anyone.

Dr. Darrin Milne's Credentials