Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Zamudio

Excellent Doctor! I highly recommend him! For those who complain that he is "rude" and "short;" he is a OB/GYN not a therapist!!! (:

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

He is rude and doesn't answer question. I don't recomend him. He only takes a minute and lives the room right away and doesn't show any concern for his patients.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I met zamudio after being admitted intoblas palmas for an emergency c sexion. Hes taken very good care me and I choose him again for my sons delivery. Yes! He seems as if hes in a hurry but if ask him anything and or express any concern he definelty listens and gives you all the info you need. I really recommend him. Had him 6 yrs now

flag | Submitted June 28, 2013

Great doctor! Answered all my questions and concerneds, I'm a high risk, took good care of me and my daughter. Very respectful, I would love to have him again for my second child!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Zamudio delivered my daughter and he was very polite and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and did a great job of keeping a close watch on me and informing me of everything I needed to know since I was high risk. We are looking forward to expanding our family soon and we will definitely be using Dr. Zamudio again!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

If you want to be treated like a piece of meat then this is the Doctor for you. He is rude, short and very insensitive. I know a lot of women that have transferred to other doctors. He is a woman hater.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

was very unhappy with my obgyn and switched to dr. zamudio, best decision i ever made! very helpful! id recommend him to all of my girl friends! he really knows what he is doing and i never had any trouble making appts

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Had and emergency hysterectomy. Dr Zamudio took excellent care of me. I was back to work in 3 weeks. He is very caring and has a very professional bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I saw Dr. Zamudio for a gynecological visit and he was very short, rude and insensitive. He came in the room in a hurry, informed me that I had a yeast infection,that I very shortly after found out I did not actually have. He did not even address the situation in which I came to him for. Very unhelpful, and I would strongly discourage anyone from seeing him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Jose M. Zamudio's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Florida