Ratings for Dr. Angelo Cuzalina

I have been treated by Dr. Cuzalina on two separate occasions. First, about 9 years ago for breast revision / lift / swap out implants for larger silicone implants as well as, a mini tummy tuck and some lipo in a few areas and fat transfer from my stomach to my butt . Mommy makeover .Second, Breast surgery about 5 years ago to enlarge my breasts once more . He and his staff were simply amazing to me and my family members who accompanied me on both occasions . How anyone could say he didn’t care? , had bad bed side manner or was anything but, a complete sweetheart and a lovely man in general .. I found him to be a knowledgeable, caring and genuine man who took more than enough time with me and the other patients I watched him interact with . I actually tried to get him to enlarge my breasts once more and he declined due to the fact that it would not be positive for my body and well being in general . If Dr. Cuzalina was such a horrendous , non caring and money oriented man why did he not just schedule me and take my $7,000 grand ( I wanted another lift as well ) seems to me he would have if he were such an irresponsible money- oriented and irresponsible surgeon. ,. It makes me very sad , someone might choose not to use Dr. Cuzalina due to a negative comment they may read and not have the pleasure that I and so many others have had to use his services . Keena R-

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

Another quack with fake positive reviews out the wazoo. You have to be an idiot to let this guy work on you. How is this place still in business?

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Horrible surgeon and human being. Should be jailed for what he has put some people through. The legal system needs to hold guys like this accountable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

Dr C and his staff can not be beat. Top notch on everything. Highly recommend!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Dr Cuzalina is simply the best! He did my mommy makeover a few years ago, and I am still beyond happy with my results! He recently dI’d some laser resurfacing and of exceeded my expectations! I will never go any where else! His nurse injectors as well are amazing! They have done my Botox and fillers and always listen to my areas of concern and are compassionate about what they do! ❤️🙌🏼

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Staff is so friendly & kind, facility is immaculate & Dr. C. Is so wonderful. He is kind, caring, helpful & helped me so much. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2018

Staff is amazing and so friendly! Office is nice, clean, and beautiful. Dr. C is has a very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

He literally does not care. Check his background. He is a dentist by trade and has made up the programs for his certifications. Many have died under his watch .

flag | Submitted October 20, 2018

My end result was exactly what I was hoping for. Dr. Cuzalina is very knowledgeable and kind. The staff are precious in every way from the moment you enter the door. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

My results are wonderful and I am still not through the healing stages!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

Dr. Angelo Cuzalina's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)