Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

Ratings for Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

I could not be happier with my 'Mommy makeover' Dr Cuzalina and his staff were both professional and compassionate. The surgery and recovery went smoothly. They never made me feel bad about calling with follow up questions. Wish I had done it decades earlier!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Cuzalina was so warm, caring, friendly and most of all a great surgeon. The staff was wonderful as well. Great experience and very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

The doctor was very professional when attending the needs of his patient. He is very charismatic and tends to demonstrate positive behavior and outlook both before and after the procedure. He answers every question and helps the patient avoid worries.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Dr. Cuzalina and his staff have been wonderful to work with. I love the results of my breast lift/augmentation. They always make time to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Lord knows what his real name is, but I can assure you it is not Angelo Cuzalina. He is not Italian in any way.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I absolutely love the entire staff and Doctors at Tulsa Surgical Arts. They are very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and personable. I would trust anyone else with my treatment and care.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Great job. I would definitely recommend him to everyone. Everyone is very professional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I am very pleased with my experiences that I have received here at TSA! The staff and Doctor are all kind and very professional. I feel as if I can share all my thoughts and needs and they will be there to help me through it all without any hesitation. I love that when I am in the appointment the doctor sits there and answers ANY questions I may have and I do not feel rushed through the appointment. They actually take the time and make you feel at home here... Love this staff!!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

These guys are complete professionals. I was treated very well, and both the staff and doctors are passionate about what they do. They fixed my ears with precision and are concerned with how I am healing up. These guys are an absolute dream and I would recommend them to anyone looking for cosmetic procedures in the Tulsa area.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

The doctor and staff were great from day 1. Made you feel very comfortable and calmed any nerves you might have. I am extremely happy with my results and I would do it all over again with this staff if I needed to!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)

Beech Street Corporation