Ratings for Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

The follow up visits were important to make my procedure look it's best. I was happy these were included in the original fees.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

http://drmenick.com/gallery/nasal-reconstruction/patient-91 Left photo is Dr. Cuzalina's work.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

I had cosmetic surgery in 2008. I think overall I did have good results. fixed double chin, put in fat in my cheeks, and did my lower eyelids. I had friends tell me that I looked like a Hollywood movie star. My stitches underneath my eyes are very visible and my eyes are not the same. When I close my left eye it is not even and will not totally close which causes dry eye. I thought he was very expensive. He reached out and smeared my bottom lipstick. He did not like the way my bottom lip was lined right outside the lip line I guess. I thought he was a little rude and when I got home and saw how it was smeared I was embarrassed as I went to get a few groceries looking like that.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

This doctor performed 24 nose surgeries on a man essentially chopping his nose off. Poor man had to have his nose reconstructed from a piece of his forehead. This doctor is a complete total fraud and is not even board certified. The American Board of Cosmetic surgery is not a real medical board. I do not believe his real name is Angelo Cuzalina as well. Fake name, Fake doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Dr. Cuzalina and his staff were awesome. I had a tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation. I am thrilled with my results. From the first consultation to my last post op visit i felt very welcomed and comfortable with all of the staff. Missi who helped book my surgery was wonderful. She made the whole process super easy. The day of my surgery I was very nervous but the nurse who was with me from start to finish helped calm my nerves. She was a doll Even held my hand in the operating room before I went to sleep. I felt very at ease. Dr. Cuzalina really is an artist. I cant believe the results I have from this and how great it look. Its been 7 weeks now and I'm completely healed and back to normal. Still a little puffy but that's to be expected. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I had a surgery performed by Dr. C and the results were extremely poor. He blamed everything but his poor surgical skills for the results. He gave me excuses that were completely false and made promises that my results would improve and normalize with time. That never happened. I also believe he allowed a dentist "that was in training" with him to be a cosmetic surgeon perform at least part of my surgery without my prior knowledge or permission. When I had to have reconstructive surgery with another plastic surgeon to fix the damage that Dr. C did and requested my records from Dr. C's office, I received partial records that were completely mixed up and incomplete. I believe this was purposefully done because Dr. C was in self-protection mode and concerned with a lawsuit. The records did not include any documentation of the surgery performed or documentation of the poor results and follow up treatments by Dr. C which did not improve the results of his surgery. There was one surgical notation by the dentist Dr. C was mentoring to be a cosmetic surgeon which indicates he was allowed to perform surgery on me without my permission or knowledge. Dr. C brings in dentists who want to be cosmetic surgeons to "fellowship" and "train" with him for only a year and then they are considered "qualified" to perform cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic surgeons get inadequate training as compared to a plastic surgeon who would be required to have many years of training before being allowed to be licensed to practice surgery. Dr. C's staff was very nice until I had poor results due to poor surgical skills then they became protective of Dr. C and sabotaged and edited my medical records. Look up the lawsuits that Dr. C has been involved with. Shocking!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

You'd have to be crazy to go to this dr after he removed a mans nose. Google Vishal Thakkar nose.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

From start to finish, everything was incredible. The staff pays attention to every detail. friendly respectful and professional. as far as Dr. Cuzalina, he is unbelievable. I know why his staff are the way they are, because they have a great role model. If I could say it in two words. TRUE ARTIST. I love what he has done for me, and how he has changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Cuzalina is is the best of the best. He is passionate and kind hearted and truly cares about his patients. He gives his honest opinion and was very deal tailed in explaining surgery and what to expect. You can tell he loves what he does and wants only the absolute best outcome. He gave me confidence that I have not had in years. He gave me my pre-baby body back and will forever trust him and thank him for all he did for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I paid for breast a breast lift & augmentation after 4-5 surgeries and 33 visits I am left with only 1 breast. 2 yrs later I am still trying to get it reconstructed. I wouldn't let him spay a stray dog. Run away from him He is a crazy nut

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)