Ratings for Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

You'd have to be crazy to go to this dr after he removed a mans nose. Google Vishal Thakkar nose.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

From start to finish, everything was incredible. The staff pays attention to every detail. friendly respectful and professional. as far as Dr. Cuzalina, he is unbelievable. I know why his staff are the way they are, because they have a great role model. If I could say it in two words. TRUE ARTIST. I love what he has done for me, and how he has changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Cuzalina is is the best of the best. He is passionate and kind hearted and truly cares about his patients. He gives his honest opinion and was very deal tailed in explaining surgery and what to expect. You can tell he loves what he does and wants only the absolute best outcome. He gave me confidence that I have not had in years. He gave me my pre-baby body back and will forever trust him and thank him for all he did for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I paid for breast a breast lift & augmentation after 4-5 surgeries and 33 visits I am left with only 1 breast. 2 yrs later I am still trying to get it reconstructed. I wouldn't let him spay a stray dog. Run away from him He is a crazy nut

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

The entire process from start to finish was amazing! The staff and doctors are encouraging, supportive, listen to your needs and so welcoming!! It is always nice to walk into an office and they know your name as well as what you are there for! Amazing staff the people!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Cuzalina is a cosmetic surgeon who actually cares how his patients perceive their looks as well as the work he has done. He is very kind natured and humble not arrogant, (like some are), and will go to great lengths to please his patients to their greatest satisfaction. He is amazing when it comes to studying and knowing the formation, structure and changes of the face with age. His staff have someone on call ALL hours of the night after surgery that you can contact if need be. I would never trust anyone but Dr.Cuzalina. He wants to please his patients and maintain their longevity of a youthful look as possible! His breast augmentation and reconstructure was perfect. I definitely had a job cut out for him...lol. Anyhow, I highly recommend him for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery of any sort. In my opinion, there is no one else who performs as him, at least that im aware of. Staff is awesome and NO rude nurses!! I hope he is practicing when he is 85 still!!!Haha..If you are in doubt, go in for a free consult, you wont be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

You can tell that Dr Cuzalina really enjoys what he does and wants his patients to be satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Cuzalina and his staff are very personable and encouraging. I was pretty nervous and questioning myself on whether I really wanted to go through with a tummy tuck and breast lift. He answered all of my questions. I felt like he was very "present" to me because he listened to my concerns and I always felt like he would take whatever time necessary to explain procedures, etc. I have been so pleased with my results and I would recommend him to my friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Everything!! We absolutely love the staff and Dr !! They make sure you have no worries that you are comfortable and you have the very best experience !! I can not mention just one thing that made my visit fantastic because it was all the best !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Cuzalina and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel very confident about the procedure and at ease. He answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. Even when I called and had questions the office was very helpful. My overall experience was awesome. :-)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)