Ratings for Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

From start to finish, everything was incredible. The staff pays attention to every detail. friendly respectful and professional. as far as Dr. Cuzalina, he is unbelievable. I know why his staff are the way they are, because they have a great role model. If I could say it in two words. TRUE ARTIST. I love what he has done for me, and how he has changed my life. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr Cuzalina is is the best of the best. He is passionate and kind hearted and truly cares about his patients. He gives his honest opinion and was very deal tailed in explaining surgery and what to expect. You can tell he loves what he does and wants only the absolute best outcome. He gave me confidence that I have not had in years. He gave me my pre-baby body back and will forever trust him and thank him for all he did for me.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I paid for breast a breast lift & augmentation after 4-5 surgeries and 33 visits I am left with only 1 breast. 2 yrs later I am still trying to get it reconstructed. I wouldn't let him spay a stray dog. Run away from him He is a crazy nut

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

The entire process from start to finish was amazing! The staff and doctors are encouraging, supportive, listen to your needs and so welcoming!! It is always nice to walk into an office and they know your name as well as what you are there for! Amazing staff the people!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Cuzalina is a cosmetic surgeon who actually cares how his patients perceive their looks as well as the work he has done. He is very kind natured and humble not arrogant, (like some are), and will go to great lengths to please his patients to their greatest satisfaction. He is amazing when it comes to studying and knowing the formation, structure and changes of the face with age. His staff have someone on call ALL hours of the night after surgery that you can contact if need be. I would never trust anyone but Dr.Cuzalina. He wants to please his patients and maintain their longevity of a youthful look as possible! His breast augmentation and reconstructure was perfect. I definitely had a job cut out for him...lol. Anyhow, I highly recommend him for anyone who is considering cosmetic surgery of any sort. In my opinion, there is no one else who performs as him, at least that im aware of. Staff is awesome and NO rude nurses!! I hope he is practicing when he is 85 still!!!Haha..If you are in doubt, go in for a free consult, you wont be disappointed!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Dr. Cuzalina and his staff are very personable and encouraging. I was pretty nervous and questioning myself on whether I really wanted to go through with a tummy tuck and breast lift. He answered all of my questions. I felt like he was very "present" to me because he listened to my concerns and I always felt like he would take whatever time necessary to explain procedures, etc. I have been so pleased with my results and I would recommend him to my friends without hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Everything!! We absolutely love the staff and Dr !! They make sure you have no worries that you are comfortable and you have the very best experience !! I can not mention just one thing that made my visit fantastic because it was all the best !!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Dr Cuzalina and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel very confident about the procedure and at ease. He answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. Even when I called and had questions the office was very helpful. My overall experience was awesome. :-)

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Credentials

• Univ Of Al Sch Of Med, Birmingham Al 35294 (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "You'd have to be crazy to go to this dr after he removed a mans nose. Google Vishal Thakkar nose. "

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From start to finish, everything was incredible. The staff pays attention to every detail. friendly respectful and professional. as far as Dr. Cuzalina, he is u..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cuzalina is is the best of the best. He is passionate and kind hearted and truly cares about his patients. He gives his honest opinion and was very deal ta..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I paid for breast a breast lift & augmentation after 4-5 surgeries and 33 visits I am left with only 1 breast. 2 yrs later I am still trying to get it reconstru..."

February 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire process from start to finish was amazing! The staff and doctors are encouraging, supportive, listen to your needs and so welcoming!! It is always nic..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cuzalina is a cosmetic surgeon who actually cares how his patients perceive their looks as well as the work he has done. He is very kind natured and humble ..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "You can tell that Dr Cuzalina really enjoys what he does and wants his patients to be satisfied with the results."

December 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Cuzalina and his staff are very personable and encouraging. I was pretty nervous and questioning myself on whether I really wanted to go through with a tumm..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everything!! We absolutely love the staff and Dr !! They make sure you have no worries that you are comfortable and you have the very best experience !! I can n..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Cuzalina and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel very confident about the procedure and at ease. He answered all of my questions and was very p..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment you walk into Dr. Cuzalina's office, you feel comfortable and welcome. Missy always greets me with a smile, has been so sweet and accommodating...."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. C and his staff are amazing! They are always so welcoming and well informed. The ladies upfront are always a pleasure to talk to and always so complimentary..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The overall friendliness and professionalism of staff and the amazing work the doctor does are great"

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. " The kindness, compassion and professionalism of the staff are second to none. The facilities are first class in every way. I am thrilled with my results and wo..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I had gynomastia surgery with Cuzalina in 2010. When I woke up, he told me how much he had sucked out and that I was going to have the chest of a 10 year old b..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The customer service was outstanding. Dr. Cuzalina listened carefully to my concerns/thoughts and was very clear on his recommendations. The staff at the office..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I wouldn't go to another cosmetic surgeon. I think he's excellent. He is truly an artist!"

April 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "My young family member actually passed away last year following an elective procedure. Does this actually happen? Should this actually happen? You took someo..."

February 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ruined a young mans life by butchering his nose to the point he now has no nose!"

November 15, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr Cuzalina revise a breast augmentation in which the implants were too far apart. He barely brought them closer together, just made them larger, despite ..."

October 20, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Angelo" to "Angelo A."

October 20, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Oral Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

June 25, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon" to "Oral Surgeon"

June 19, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Oral Surgeon" to "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon"

June 19, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Cosmetic / Plastic Surgeon" to "Oral Surgeon"

• 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed