You may also like

Rate Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina

Dr. L. ANGELO Cuzalina's Ratings

Dr Cuzalina and his staff are extremely friendly. He made me feel very confident about the procedure and at ease. He answered all of my questions and was very patient with me. Even when I called and had questions the office was very helpful. My overall experience was awesome. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

From the moment you walk into Dr. Cuzalina's office, you feel comfortable and welcome. Missy always greets me with a smile, has been so sweet and accommodating. Dr. Cuzalina is very knowledgable, he makes sure that you are comfortable and always on the same page as one another. He has a wonderful team backing him up. I have, and always will recommend Dr. Cuzalina. If you are looking for exceptional service and quality work, call his office and schedule a consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Dr. C and his staff are amazing! They are always so welcoming and well informed. The ladies upfront are always a pleasure to talk to and always so complimentary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2894953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

The overall friendliness and professionalism of staff and the amazing work the doctor does are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

The kindness, compassion and professionalism of the staff are second to none. The facilities are first class in every way. I am thrilled with my results and would use Dr. Cuzalina again, without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had gynomastia surgery with Cuzalina in 2010. When I woke up, he told me how much he had sucked out and that I was going to have the chest of a 10 year old boy (who wants that??) Even though I knew I had to give it time to heal, I knew that night something was wrong. My left side was essentially concave and my right side was still fatty. After two months, he took more out of my right side and shot it into my left. After 6 months, there was still something clearly wrong but his suggestion to me was to do more push ups!!! Today my left side still looks caved in and my right has a pointed breast. My nipples are also no where close to even. I think all he did was charge in and suck out with utterly no thought to my actual body or that most men do have a little fat on there chests.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2841393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

The customer service was outstanding. Dr. Cuzalina listened carefully to my concerns/thoughts and was very clear on his recommendations. The staff at the office is extremely nice and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I wouldn't go to another cosmetic surgeon. I think he's excellent. He is truly an artist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had Dr Cuzalina revise a breast augmentation in which the implants were too far apart. He barely brought them closer together, just made them larger, despite my instructions to get them out of my armpits. Over a year later he did a second revision. This time one nipple is lower than the other, big, noticeable scars, and the cleavage is badly rippled. I do not have $ to correct any of it. Yeah, he's a nice person, but DO NOT allow him to work on you! Very poor results after quick surgeries!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I Love everyone there in clinic.. Dr Cuzalina is an amazing surgery. I love him to death, he is the only plastic surgern that puts 100% into his work until it's absolutely perfect., He not only wants you happy he also wants to be happy with his expertise. He's done three surgery's on me and I'm finally proud of me and him for what he has done for me . He is the best od the BEST and I thank you so much for making me feel like family and taking good care of me. Your staff is awesome the girls make you feel the same way, I love them all and you. God really Blessed me when he directed me to you. Thank you so so much!!! You are #1!!!!
J.M.