You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric W. Baum

Dr. Eric W. Baum's Ratings

Excellent doctor. I like the fact that he usually performs whatever procedure is needed right then and there, rather than taking one appointment to "look" and making you schedule a second appointment to do something about the problem. I like the fact that he doesn't waste time but gets straight to the diagnosis and treatment. It's easy to schedule an appointment and the wait times are short. He has a good "Blue Light" department for Blue Light preventive treatments. Overall, I'm very satisfied with Dr. Baum. I've been seeing dermatologists in three states for 20 years for frequent spots of basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma, so I have a lot of experience with dermatologists. Dr. Baum is a good one! I read all the negative reviews on here and I really can't understand it, because I find him to be very caring and competent. No, he doesn't spend a whole lot of time visiting with you, but that's fine by me! He gets straight to the problem and takes care of it -- and usually treats you at once rather than forcing you to reschedule. I like him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

I agree with all comments he is rude, hateful and I would never use him. Thank God there are other Drs to go too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2764040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Had a cyst sliced off my neck with nothing to numb the pain. He thought the nurse had numbed it and she thought he had. Needless to say left in tears and will never go back!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Baum and his staff. He is prompt, knowledgeable, and seems to have genuine concern for my condition.
Emily

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

No bed side manner at all , one of the rudest so called professionals I've ever met . Would not recommend him nor his staff .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2487875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Rude!!!!!!!!! Would not recommend this office to anyone..everyone seemed pissed off at the world not a good atmosphere

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2437760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr and staff were very polite.Dr went over everything with me and does at all my visits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2437759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

On first visit my young daughter was prescribed a strict face washing regimen with antibiotic creams that have to be refrigerated, topical gels, even cetaphil to wash with and a lotion. A lot for a 12 year old. VERY expensive and not effective for her acne. On follow up he asked her to describe how she had been using prescribed meds and when she got to med part she said "then I put the white stuff that stays in the fridge on".. His face turned red and he YELLED at her, "I don't want to know white stuff, I need the names!!!!" These were really long names like clindamycine. Very hateful, unprofessional & rude!!! We changed to Kirkland clinic and are very happy. Ironically my husband went there for some moles and he was ok with him. I guess he knows better than to treat a man like that...can't bully them!!!!! Worst doc ever. I have also seen him be horrible to nursing home patients in the past. Staff not real friendly either!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

The secretaries are extremely RUDE!! I will no longer use this office. I set in waiting room for over an hour listening to the ladies at the front desk breach hippa and talk to patients so rudely. Hateful and disrespectful!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Dr entered in a rush, asked what I needed, did not give me a chance to discuss my needs. Forced the issue to the one I was in most need of. Rude and short in manner. Met my minimum requirements and left me feeling that my visit was a great imposition on him. I was glad to get out of there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1003005].votes_count ]]