Ratings for Dr. Donald Mintz

Dr. Mintz & his staff were Amazing ! They were very knowledgeable, helpful & caring, especially when I had to be late for my appointment. I truly appreciate thier understanding , his friendly & professional manner. I would highly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

This guy did a nose job on me and botched me. For nose their are a lot better Dr.'s. I had to undergo another surgery by another Dr. To fix his mess.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Mintz today regarding my deviated septum. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, and spent the extra time to educate me on my area of concerns. The staff was very punctual and professional. I would definitely go back to see him again. Alex

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This guy is so out of date and clueless about modern advances. He uses a 30-year old electrocautery turbinate reduction method that is barbaric, something from the cave man era. It causes 2 months of horrible pain and the treatment lasts 6-9 months, its well known to not work in the scientific community, well proven, and nobody the US will do the procedure now, EVER. That is no treatment! Glad I did some research after I had a useless sepolasty and 2 useless electrocautery procedures done by him over 4 years. Finally Dr. Amin Javer did a fantastic job had has cured me so far, with a much better procedure (Microdebreider) for 2 1/2 years at least. Also, Dr. Mintz stated that it is impossible that any of his treatments would cure my snoring, and suggested a different surgery to treat my snoring, by removing a bunch of my soft palette. It wasn't covered by bc health, would cost me around a grand but I was suspicious it would help. Another useless procedure I'm glad I totally avoided! Dr. Javer's procedure totally cured my snoring as well. Just run away from this outdated guy, it's time to retire.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I am surprised that he hasn't retired yet. I saw him for pain in my sinuses, ears and head that continued after a sinus infection that left me unable to work. That, combined with the severe dizziness, should have altered him to an inner ear injury - particularly as that is his 'specialty'. However, his report essentially writes me up as a hysterical female. Due to his report it took me many more months to get a proper diagnosis and treatment, not to mention the fight I had to get disability coverage. During the examination I felt patronized condescended to. Unless you have something easy to diagnose and are male (rather than an emotional female) I would recommend avoiding him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

I cannot imagine how anyone could ask for more! I felt in extremely good hands with Dr. Mintz. He took time to explain various options to me, did not seem rushed and was very knowledgeable. I wish I could award MORE than five stars for him! (His staff were efficient & agreeable too.)

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I found Dr. Mintz to be a kind and considerate physician. I found him to be respectful, taking the time to explain what was doing and soothing my anxiety.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Today I met Dr. Donald Minz to check a problem in my throat. I found him a nice man and professional. He examined my sinuses and throat. And, he explained explained the condition to me and answered my quesions in clear words. I felt calm and satisfied when I left his office. Aziz Kiavand

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Mintz was unprofessional and unhelpful. He did not clearly answer my questions regarding my tonsils, and was judgmental toward my medical history. He focused on the financial aspects more than on the medical facts I needed. I definitely do not recommend Dr. Mintz to anyone with tonsil issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Mintz is always professional, punctional and does a good job. I would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014