Ratings for Dr. Corinne Contant

I required emergency dental work for an infected tooth. The receptionist, Lucy, immediately arranged an appointment for me. All the staff are extremely kind and helpful. Dr. Contant is very knowledgeable. She took the time to discuss my case and treatment options. I found her to be a very competent, gentle and caring dentist. My husband is now going to her for treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Contant.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I am so impressed. Lucy the receptionist is so kind and welcoming. Dr.constant is so kind, compassionate and has an amazing "bedside" manner. My little girl was so scared and she made her feel safe and secure, she actually likes going to the dentist. I am switching our entire family to her. I highly recommend Dr. Constant and am so glad to have.found her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Amazing service in every way. Thoughtful, kind people and best of all, honest. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I was annoyed over the fact that I had to wait for so long and expressed it.. ( I was not rude nor did I yell etc)Since then neither my wife nor I have been contacted for any followup re cleaning etc.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Contant and all staff have been very kind,effective and helpful in any contact my husband and myself have had with them. They help with our smiley faces!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Love dr. contant! My daughter feels very comfortable in her chair, rarely have to wait if anything they are early. Very friendly staff =o)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

very friendly and welcoming dental office. I used to be afraid to go to the dentist and finally now have found a place i feel comfortable

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

Great staff, they take the time to know the patient. The doctor is very kind and gentle, I got the best needles from her. Absolutely recommend her office to any patient that is fearful of dentists.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Very nice office and Staff I do, miss her old receptionist.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

very good doctor caring and helpful very good service .

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008