Ratings for Dr. E. Todd Ajax

Extremely patient, kimd, and thoughtful. He struck just the right note: honest but always encouraging and supportive, positive without being a pollyanna. Great sense of humor, too.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. Ajax treated me for my stroke and I can't say enough good things about him. Knowledgeable, patient, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Todd Ajax is an excellent neurologist. He is patient and answers all of my questions. It took some time, but he has helped me to find a combination of medications that controls my pain very well. He has collaborated with my surgeon and has provided critical nerve conduction information to identify which nerves are involved in causing my pain and at what location to surgically release these nerves. Because of his cooperation, I can hope for the best surgical outcome to remediate my pain. Dr. Ajax has been patient and kind. I'm glad to have him involved in my care. Without his knowledge and cooperation in making my diagnosis, I would not have been able to get the surgery that I need. I would recommend and trust him to provide the same excellent care for my closest friend or family member. He has helped make the difference between life long, debilitating pain and my hope for healing and the possibility of complete alleviation of my pain. (Natalie, June 2011)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Uninterested in my ongoing chronic pain. Short, rude, would interrupt me before I could finish answering his questions. He was uninterested in doing much with my case after examining my MRIs until I asked for a referral to the Mayo Clinic, then he ran several additional tests including one that was so obscure that he told me that the lab would call him to double check it. Obviously covering his butt before sending me to the Mayo Clinic, he was not going to do any other tests until I asked for the referral. Also quite rude to his staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Highest recommendations. Gave a thorough exam and good feedback using common terms for those of us not in the medical field. Shared knowledge about my physical evaluation in a caring and professional manner. I would recommend this doctor to family and friends alike.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. E. Todd Ajax's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)