Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Fitzpatrick

I love this doctor. U don't spend hours having to wait to see him and he takes care of what ever it is that u need done. The lady at the front can be somewhat rude but he makes it totally worth coming there anyways. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Love Dr. Fitzpatrick been seeing him for 4 years now he is patient, kind and I would not have any other Dr. taking care of my son and me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Always gets my family in when needed. Always pleasant and caring. Listens to all our concerns. Takes all the time we need to ask questions.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Was my family physician for a long time. Did not refer me out when having chronic illness and was annoyed when i asked for a referal to a surgeon and another specialist. did not monitor my condition to the best of his ability and didn't want to refer me out. i spent alot of time in the hospital after i got another dr. and am still recovering a year and a half later. now instead of one dr. i have 10 that i see...

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Michael A. Fitzpatrick's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)