Ratings for Dr. Thomas L. Teater

Dr. Teater was generally uninformative, did not answer my questions, and seemed very uninformed as to my history. I saw Dr. Teater twice for a broken fibula. The first time he cast it and gave no specific instructions, so I didn't know to keep it elevated above my heart ALL THE TIME for the first several days, so I still crutched around etc. My leg swelled, I had to get the cast cut at the ER and couldn't see Dr Teater for 5 days. Meanwhile, at my next appointment he had no knowledge of what had transpired. The nurse took me to Xray before I got my new cast on, and Dr Teater asked me if I was sure I wanted a new cast! I tried to insist on xrays, and he put me off again. I cancelled my next appointment and am seeing a specialist in Columbus. Unbelievable! And almost $1,000 to boot.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2010

My child loves this doctor. He was so patient and kind and talked about his own children to make her feel at ease. He explained things in a way that a small child could understand.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas L. Teater's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Dover, OH