Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Fitzgerald

He takes time with me, and answers all my questions. Very efficient.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I've been a patient of Doctor Fitzgerald for 5 years of great care. When you need someone with his specialty it is wonderful to find someone like him who spells everything out so you totally understand and at the same time is very caring and you feel this right away. I can call him anytime and he always responds in a good way that puts my mind at ease. I go to his office for tests every three months not knowing the results until the lab report comes in a week later. So my heart is sometimes in my throat during this wait. He always sits down and explains everything so I'm not at a loss. I would refer anyone who has any condition that relates to cancer to feel confident with Doctor Thomas J. Fitzgerald. You will be treated very well and you will leave the office feeling at ease with your physical treatment and the time he spends with you. I've never been rushed even though he has many patients waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Thomas J. Fitzgerald's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Allstate