Ratings for Dr. Jason S. Kramer

I could not believe how much time Dr. Kramer gives me during an appointment. I am used to being rushed but he gives me as much time as needed and connects as a real person. Our first appointment he stayed with me at least 50 minutes! He wants to know all about your lifestyle and habits rather than treat you as your physical ailment. Great bedside manner and a real mensch. Since starting with him about a year ago I convinced my wife and brother to use him as their primary doc. What also sets him apart is that he answers the email queries I send him at NorthShore Connect within a couple of hours if not immediately. Also, when I needed referrals to other specialists he sent me to really great doctors.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Kramer is an awesome doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He is genuinely interested in you as a patient. He takes his time and is very thorough. He has a wonderful sense of humor and puts the patient at ease. He is a no nonsense kind of doctor -- who expects you to follow is advice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

Saw this dr group for more than 2 years without ever getting a proper diagnosis. They ran up our bill running plenty of tests but obviously had no expertise to read the test results!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

Dr. Jason is an awesome doctor who believes in prevention. He is highly recommended by his peers. He's attentive and spends far more than 5 minutes with you. He thoroughly explains things to you and has an excellent bedside manner. They know what their talking about and hey if he has to use a reference book - great! I'd rather know he's willing to do the research rather than rely on what he thinks when necessary. I believe he is one of the best physicians in this area that practices prevention and I personally recommend him as a true five-star physician.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

I would recommend Dr. Jason to everyone. He has a great beside manner as well as sense of humor. Makes you feel comfortable, listens, takes time to explain things to you and follows up with results. You can't ask for a better Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2008

This DR. is great and makes you feel at ease. He is funny and very knowledgable in his field. I would recommend him to anyone. He takes his time to explain things to you and his willingness to listen to you is great. His mother should be proud that he has such a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

this guy misdiagnosed me terribly. had to pull textbooks out to examine me. gave me worthless medicine that did nothing and charged alot for a bunch of baloney. stay way far away from this guy.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Jason S. Kramer's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1997)