Ratings for Dr. Marvin Primack

Very knowledgable and willing to take the time to talk through various options

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Primack for a back problem that had been persisting for months-he ended up performing surgery. I found him to be knowledgeable, kind, funny, and caring. He was especially soothing in the pre-op room and I walked out of the hospital a few hours later as good as new. His staff at the front are not the best - maybe they're just SUPER busy - but the specific woman (I think her name is Barb) who manages all of Dr. Primack's appts is AWESOME - super nice, returns all calls, etc.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

I thought Dr. Primack was very nice and respectable, he was patient and genuinely caring. I am glad that I did not go by the previous opinions. I will go back to Dr. Primack with all my hip or any other bone problems. Even though we don't know what is exactly wrong with my hip he is being persistent and thorough in proceeding to find answers.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Never returned phone calls, even when major concerns were reported. Spent very little time during office visits explaining things. Staff was rude and abrupt. I never had the feeling he knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Did not return calls to me or my physical therapist. Did not explain procedure well, rushed on to next patient. Did not conduct adequate testing to insure correct care was given. Staff is rude. Stay away!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2008

will not return patient's phone calls. i called the office many times and left messages, but no return call. guess this is his way of getting rid of pesky patients.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Marvin Primack's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1970)