Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Stolz

I have been a patient of Dr. Stolz's for 30+ yrs and followed her all over Nashville. She is like family, very caring, always listens and is very knowledgeable. She is very approachable and easy to talk with. Susan on her staff is awesome too. I can not say enough about this wonderful doctor and friend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Dr. Stolz has been my Dr for more than 20 years. She is extremely knowledgeable and as mentioned by other patients she concentrates on YOU , LISTENS, and does not rush to get out of the room. I cannot thank her enough or praise her enough for the care she has given me.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I took myself to ER bc of cramping and bloody diarrhea over a weekend. When I called to let her know, she chastised me for going to ER. I ended up going to ER again where they put me on Cipro. I developed a side affect of tendinitis and she told me that wasn't possible and scoffed that I went to ER with painful cramping and bloody diarrhea! She said I probably had the flu. She then said I could not have tendinitis from Cipro. I took myself to another Dr- had an MRI AND CONFIRMED I had Cipro induced tendinitis. I am still mad thinking about how she treated me, an established or. Needless to say, I am seeing another Internist that treats me with respect, and is an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Stolz for over 15 years. My 91 year old mother also sees her. She is compassionate, caring, listens to your concerns, and you leave her office knowing that although the wait to see her might be a little long, once she got into the room, was in NO hurry to rush out. She takes the time to listen to you which most Doctor's these days cannot due to patient load. Dr. Stolz herself has even called me at home herself and checked on me when given a new medication, because she knew of my reactions to something new. I highly recommend this woman not only as a physician, but as one you can call a friend.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Stolz has save my life twice in six months because she was thorough, concerned, and ordered prompt testing that determined I needed first a by pass and second a procedure on a blocked carotid artery. What more can I say?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Stolz for several years. She is compassionate and dedicated to resolving any health issues, etc. If I am really sick and need to see her, she will do whatever she can to get me in the day I call.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I have been seeing Dr Stolz for about 15-20 years...She seen my whole husband parents/sister /brother/ aunt...She has been there when we need her for physical or soemthing serious and saved my dad life several times by knowing what to do and when not to rush to give him something that will shur his only kidney down...Worked with my very sick aunt and kept her seeing her until she was too ill to travel from KY...She great doctor who listens and who calls when she is worried or having to explain something to you and knowing you knowing you will have questions...Love her

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

I saw Dr. Stolz as a new patient, initally, I was scheduled for a complete physical, however, I became sick prior to my inital appointment and the staff was nice enough to get me in early. Granted the wait was long, but I understood since Iwas being work in. The staff was very nice and cordual. Dr. Stolz was just the opposite. I was trying to tell her about the problems I was having and she rushed me and explained she was going to do blood work and because of my extensive family history of heart disease, wanted to do cholesterol testing. I explained to her that I had already eaten and probably would need to be rescheduled to do a complete physical/ blood work. She explained to me that it didn't matter if I had eaten or not, that she wanted to go ahead and do cholesterol test.....she told me, "that's ok, it doesn't matter". She acted like she was just concerned with doing a complete phys. rather than addressing my chronic fatique and heart pallipations. Personally, I would not recommend

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Stolz is great. She took the time on the front end to get to know me and understand my history. She doesn't ask me who I am when I visit. Doctors see several patients and I don't expect them to remember everyone they see, but Dr. Stolz must prepare because she seems to remember everything about me when she walks in the room. That puts me at ease from the get go. The staff is nice, but I don't recall anything that sets them apart from others. Same with the punctuality. I have no recollection of having to wait a long period of time. I will continue to see Dr. Stolz and recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I've been a patient of Dr. Stolz for 20 years. Her phiolosphy is that her patients know their body better than anyone else so if they say there's a problem, there's a problem and it's her job to find it. She always takes extra time with me, talking to me to see how life is treating me (how life treats us affects our health) and to listen to any concerns. She also correctly diagnosed a test result that a specialized specialist had misdiagnosed. In my opinion, she's one of the best doctor's around. Her concern is her patients, not the $.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

Dr. Margaret M. Stolz's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal