Ratings for Dr. David J. Medford

Dr. Medford is both caring and careful — two attributes that anyone wants in a surgeon, especially for delicate eye surgery. I'm very pleased with the results of my cataract surgery as well as the process of getting there. I was impressed with the detailed and easy-to-understand directions his staff provided, and undoubtedly that Dr. Medford created. It was simple to keep track of the eye drops I needed to use before and after surgery. His explanations are always thorough. never confusing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I had cataract surgery in both eyes, two weeks apart in June, 2017 and to date couldn’t be happier. The procedures went very well and I have perfect vision in one eye, and a little less than perfect in the other eye. My astigmatisms were treated with Toric monofocal intraocular lenses and the procedures were performed using advanced laser technology. Immediately after the surgeries I could see without my glasses for the first time in 55 years and had absolutely no pain or issues in both eyes. Dr. Medford and his staff are very professional and caring and the same can be said for the Ridgedale Surgery Center.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Medford is very direct and to the point but n a very nice and friendly manner.He listens to you and gives good advice.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Great results from cataract and IOC lens transplant surgery. No more fumbling around in the morning looking for my glasses to be able to see.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Great doctor and a good person. I did not realize the extent to which my vision was impaired by cataracts. Surgery improved my distance vision greatly. The enhanced brightness also makes it easier and more fun to read. Kelli, the office and surgery staff could not be any nicer or more efficient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the care I've received from Dr. Medford and his staff for the past 6 years. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. When we agreed that it was time to operate on my cataracts, I found the same professionalism associated with his surgical staff in Cedar Knolls. From the scheduling through the surgery and follow-up visits, everything went very smoothly. I am very happy to have Dr. Medford taking care of my precious eyes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I felt like I received a very high level of knowledge about my condition from Dr. Medford. He provided me a variety of options to consider for treatment of my cataract and explained how each of them would impact me during and post surgery. The entire process was well coorinated from staff to surgical facility. The level of care I received was of the highest quality. Kudo's to the Ridgedale Surgical staff. Everyone made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Medford for more than 20 years and have found him to be very skillful and professional. My recent Cataract surgery was performed with ease and with outstanding results. I would recommend Dr. Medford to anyone looking for a very qualified Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Medford was recommended by an ER nurse I respect. My own experience with Dr. Medford was excellent. Not only was his expertise and feedback comforting, his office staff was great. Hats off to Kelli. My experience at the Ridgedale Surgery Center where the surgery was performed really sealed my satisfaction. Special appreciation to doctors LaManna and Cacciarelli and all the staff there. I am driving without glasses and the colors are so bright!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I had cataract removal surgery and Lens replacement on both eyes Dr Medford explained everything to me including the benefits of this surgery. My vision is perfect. I don't need glasses anymore Dr Medford and his team are truly outstanding. I recommend Dr Medford for anyone who needs eye surgery

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. David J. Medford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company