Ratings for Dr. David J. Medford

Dr Medford successfully removed cataracts from both my eyes. The Doctor put me at ease by thoroughly explaining every phase of the procedure. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Excellent experience. Completely alleviated all my concerns through his great communication about the process and excellent follow up. I highly recommend Dr Medford.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been a patient and colleague of Dr. Medford for over 20 years. As patient I have been impressed by the friendly environment and courteous and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Medford performed refractive surgery on me around 1997. The results were outstanding. I still do not wear glasses for distance As a colleague, I know that Dr. Medford is well respected by his peers for his surgical skills. I have referred hundreds of my patients to Dr. Medford and have never had anything but positive feedback.. I would have to say that Dr. Medford and his staff are truly excellent providers.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Great doctor! Knowledgeable and patient. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. Best vision I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I had a somewhat unique issue when confronted with cataract surgery. Dr, Medford understood that concern and helped alleviate it. The results of the surgery surpassed my expectation

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

As a Doctor, I am aware and appreciative of Dr. Medford's skill and caring.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I know, it's your eyes. I was, like most people, very apprehensive about anybody poking around in my eyes. But my cataracts were starting to interfere with my day to day activities and I finally realized I had to do something about it. When I first saw Dr. Medford he immediately put me at ease. I admitted that I was very squeamish about my eyes, and his reply was "well, luckily, I'm not!" He went on to explain to me exactly what the procedure involved, and the benefits of the Femto laser (which I opted for). The results were more than I could have hoped for. The lens for one eye was for distance, and the lens for my second eye was for reading (tuned to about arms length). Now, for the most part, don't wear any glasses. I can do computer work, read the newspaper, my cell phone, etc. The exception is when I need to read very, very small print, at which point I can put on some glasses. Good news is that I don't need the glasses very often, but when I do, I can read print that I couldn't read with my glasses before! The only way to describe it is that it's "crystal clear". I'm so happy that I finally got the courage to get this done. After the procedure I realized it really was no big deal. I didn't feel anything during the procedure, and Dr. Medford and all the folks at the Ridgedale Surgery Center were caring, friendly, and made my short stay very comfortable. Dr. Medford's office staff were, likewise, friendly and easy to work with. Kelli, the surgical coordinator, was exceptional in helping me get a surgery date that would fit into my hectic schedule. I would enthusiastically recommend Dr. Medford to anybody who needs eye care.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Medford and his staff. I had my cataracts removed. Based on his recommendation, I chose the RESTOR multifocal IOL lens. It was the right decision for me. I can read and do needlepoint with clear vision, and my distance vision has improved greatly. Dr. Medford and his staff are friendly, professional, and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've recently had both eyes operated on for removal of cataracts. I had a referral from my optometrist, but did not find positive reviews for that ophthalmologist. I searched for someone with better reviews and came upon Dr. Medford (Affiliated Eye Surgeons 95 Madison Ave, Ste 400 Morristown, NJ 07960). The wait time for the original examination was a couple of months, which indicates how much of this type of work his organization does. Once in, the actual appointments for the operations were very reasonable, and the waits at the office were prompt. The staff was courteous and very personable. Dr. Medford was great. He explained everything that was going to happen, and how the process worked; he really took all the time I needed and explained everything in layman's terms. The operations went smoothly and the results were exactly as described - in my terms, the results were life changing. For the first time since I was 12 years old (53 years ago) I could see distance without glasses! I do need reading glasses (needed bifocals before) and again, Dr. Medford's recommendation for transitional lenses worked out perfectly. Using the computer is better than ever, sight wise. I would recommend him to friends and relatives in a heartbeat (and I already have).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Medford and his staff are wonderful. My cataract surgery went perfectly and with no pain or discomfort. He and his office staff are thoughtful, knowledgeable, and reassuring. Dr. Medford deserves my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. David J. Medford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ