Ratings for Dr. David J. Medford

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Medford and his staff. I had my cataracts removed. Based on his recommendation, I chose the RESTOR multifocal IOL lens. It was the right decision for me. I can read and do needlepoint with clear vision, and my distance vision has improved greatly. Dr. Medford and his staff are friendly, professional, and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I've recently had both eyes operated on for removal of cataracts. I had a referral from my optometrist, but did not find positive reviews for that ophthalmologist. I searched for someone with better reviews and came upon Dr. Medford (Affiliated Eye Surgeons 95 Madison Ave, Ste 400 Morristown, NJ 07960). The wait time for the original examination was a couple of months, which indicates how much of this type of work his organization does. Once in, the actual appointments for the operations were very reasonable, and the waits at the office were prompt. The staff was courteous and very personable. Dr. Medford was great. He explained everything that was going to happen, and how the process worked; he really took all the time I needed and explained everything in layman's terms. The operations went smoothly and the results were exactly as described - in my terms, the results were life changing. For the first time since I was 12 years old (53 years ago) I could see distance without glasses! I do need reading glasses (needed bifocals before) and again, Dr. Medford's recommendation for transitional lenses worked out perfectly. Using the computer is better than ever, sight wise. I would recommend him to friends and relatives in a heartbeat (and I already have).

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Medford and his staff are wonderful. My cataract surgery went perfectly and with no pain or discomfort. He and his office staff are thoughtful, knowledgeable, and reassuring. Dr. Medford deserves my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Medford is a skilled surgeon and diagnostician. Dr. Medford did a wonderful job on my cataract surgery, and also helped me through a difficult medical situation - which had a great out come.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Medford did wonderful jobs on my Cataract surgeries recently. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

It's been about a month since my cataract surgery and it’s wonderful to have the vision in my right eye back. I waited a while to submit a review just to be sure there were no complications and I’m happy to say there weren't. The operation went off without a hitch; I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was. Prior to the operation Dr. Medford took the time to explain the entire process and answer all of my questions. My post-operative visits were also informative and unhurried, and the staff at the Morristown office was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Medford to anyone requiring cataract surgery or eye care in general.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Because of Dr. Medford I can see so much better, Hooray!! Would definitely recommend him to others, nice and caring, he and his staff made me feel so comfortable during both my cataract surgeries, I thank you all so very much.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I am the third family member to be a patient of Dr. Medford. All successful outcomes. My self-confidence has increased to a great extent after Dr. Medford performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. Dr. Medford was excellent in answering my detailed questions about night time driving. I would highly recommend Dr. Medford.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Medford is definitely an asset to his profession and a gift to his patients! He did an excellent job on the cataract surgeries he did on my eyes and what an amazing experience to finally live without eyeglasses....what a liberating feeling it is! His expertise as an eye surgeon definitely changes the lives of so many of his patients like me who can now enjoy the rest of our lives with good eyes. His caring ways are also reflected overall amongst his staff who are accommodating, reassuring and comforting to his patients when needed. I cannot thank Dr. Medford and his staff enough for a wonderful experience having made him my surgeon of choice and his staff for their friendly and kind attitudes! Thank you all and best wishes to Dr. Medford for his continued business and personal success!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Medford has been monitoring my glaucoma for several years in a proactive manner that has slowed the progression of the disease. Recently he performed cataract surgery via laser on both eyes and my distance vision has improved remarkably. Dr. Medford is always calm, confident, and patient when explaining any medical procedure, test, etc. and so I have always felt like I've had nothing to fear in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. David J. Medford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ