Ratings for Dr. David J. Medford

I am completely satisfied with the care I've received from Dr. Medford and his staff for the past 6 years. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. When we agreed that it was time to operate on my cataracts, I found the same professionalism associated with his surgical staff in Cedar Knolls. From the scheduling through the surgery and follow-up visits, everything went very smoothly. I am very happy to have Dr. Medford taking care of my precious eyes.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

I felt like I received a very high level of knowledge about my condition from Dr. Medford. He provided me a variety of options to consider for treatment of my cataract and explained how each of them would impact me during and post surgery. The entire process was well coorinated from staff to surgical facility. The level of care I received was of the highest quality. Kudo's to the Ridgedale Surgical staff. Everyone made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Medford for more than 20 years and have found him to be very skillful and professional. My recent Cataract surgery was performed with ease and with outstanding results. I would recommend Dr. Medford to anyone looking for a very qualified Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

Dr. Medford was recommended by an ER nurse I respect. My own experience with Dr. Medford was excellent. Not only was his expertise and feedback comforting, his office staff was great. Hats off to Kelli. My experience at the Ridgedale Surgery Center where the surgery was performed really sealed my satisfaction. Special appreciation to doctors LaManna and Cacciarelli and all the staff there. I am driving without glasses and the colors are so bright!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I had cataract removal surgery and Lens replacement on both eyes Dr Medford explained everything to me including the benefits of this surgery. My vision is perfect. I don't need glasses anymore Dr Medford and his team are truly outstanding. I recommend Dr Medford for anyone who needs eye surgery

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Since I am not a medical professional I can't speak to Dr. Medford's knowledge but based on the very positive results I had with the cataract surgery he performed on both my eyes I would have to say his knowledge is as top rate as his thorough explanations of what I could expect. I always felt at ease and well cared for by him and his staff. I experienced no pain but gained so very much - clear vision and no glasses! I will not hesitate to recommend Dr. Medford to others.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Medford successfully removed cataracts from both my eyes. The Doctor put me at ease by thoroughly explaining every phase of the procedure. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

Excellent experience. Completely alleviated all my concerns through his great communication about the process and excellent follow up. I highly recommend Dr Medford.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I have been a patient and colleague of Dr. Medford for over 20 years. As patient I have been impressed by the friendly environment and courteous and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Medford performed refractive surgery on me around 1997. The results were outstanding. I still do not wear glasses for distance As a colleague, I know that Dr. Medford is well respected by his peers for his surgical skills. I have referred hundreds of my patients to Dr. Medford and have never had anything but positive feedback.. I would have to say that Dr. Medford and his staff are truly excellent providers.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Great doctor! Knowledgeable and patient. He performed cataract surgery on both my eyes. Best vision I've ever had!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. David J. Medford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)

Beechstreet