You may also like

It's been about a month since my cataract surgery and it’s wonderful to have the vision in my right eye back. I waited a while to submit a review just to be sure there were no complications and I’m happy to say there weren't. The operation went off without a hitch; I couldn't believe how quick and easy it was. Prior to the operation Dr. Medford took the time to explain the entire process and answer all of my questions. My post-operative visits were also informative and unhurried, and the staff at the Morristown office was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Medford to anyone requiring cataract surgery or eye care in general.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Because of Dr. Medford I can see so much better, Hooray!! Would definitely recommend him to others, nice and caring, he and his staff made me feel so comfortable during both my cataract surgeries, I thank you all so very much.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I am the third family member to be a patient of Dr. Medford. All successful outcomes. My self-confidence has increased to a great extent after Dr. Medford performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes. Dr. Medford was excellent in answering my detailed questions about night time driving. I would highly recommend Dr. Medford.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr. Medford is definitely an asset to his profession and a gift to his patients! He did an excellent job on the cataract surgeries he did on my eyes and what an amazing experience to finally live without eyeglasses....what a liberating feeling it is! His expertise as an eye surgeon definitely changes the lives of so many of his patients like me who can now enjoy the rest of our lives with good eyes. His caring ways are also reflected overall amongst his staff who are accommodating, reassuring and comforting to his patients when needed. I cannot thank Dr. Medford and his staff enough for a wonderful experience having made him my surgeon of choice and his staff for their friendly and kind attitudes! Thank you all and best wishes to Dr. Medford for his continued business and personal success!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Medford has been monitoring my glaucoma for several years in a proactive manner that has slowed the progression of the disease. Recently he performed cataract surgery via laser on both eyes and my distance vision has improved remarkably. Dr. Medford is always calm, confident, and patient when explaining any medical procedure, test, etc. and so I have always felt like I've had nothing to fear in his capable hands.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

AFTER YEARS OF WEARING GLASSES , IT WAS WONDERFUL FEELING TO BE GLASSES FREE. THIS WAS A R-- THANK OU DR MEDFORD ESULT OF A CATARACT OPERATION PERFORMED BY DR MEDFORD-- ITS BEE 3 YEARS NOW AND ALL ANNUAL CHECKUPS SHOW ALL IS WELL HE AND HIS STAFF ARE BOTH EFFICENT AND COMPETENT

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr. Medford improve my eye sight 100%. A class act Dr. Medford and his staff. Thank you again Dr. Medford you made a friend for life. I will highly recommend you and your staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Medford restored my lifestyle, not just my vision. I had an enormous difference in sight between my eyes and had difficulty using contacts. Without the incredible surgery performed by Dr Medford, I would be unable to drive, work, or enjoy my life. He is professional and prepared me to be relaxed and aware of each part of the procedure without experiencing any stress. Every staff member in his office and surgical center promote a positive caring attitude. It was reassuring that every person I came in contact with the morning of my surgery asked me the same question, leaving no room for error. When it becomes necessary to correct the other eye, I will not have any concerns with having Dr Medford being my surgeon. Thank you to everyone at Affiliated Surgeons.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Upon recommendation of the optometrist who found that I had cataracts after my most recent eye exam, I sought the advice of Dr. Medford regarding cataract surgery. He examined my eyes and confirmed the presence of cataracts. After the exam, he told me, "I believe that while you do have cataracts in both eyes, your quality of visual function is not compromised. As such I do not believe it's best to recommend surgery at this time." I appreciate Dr. Medford's forthrightness with me about the lack of need for surgery at this time. On a periodic basis I will check with Dr. Medford as to the progression of the cataracts. When surgery is required, Dr. Medford will be my ophthalmologist/surgeon of choice.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I brought my father to Dr. Medford because he had severe cataracts in both eyes. Dr. Medford completed both surgeries successfully and now my father has close to 20/20 vision in both eyes. Dr. Medford has given my father the gift of his vision back successfully. I also want to add .. that Dr. Meford's staff was professional, helpful and warm. We had a great experience !!!!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. David J. Medford's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's been about a month since my cataract surgery and it’s wonderful to have the vision in my right eye back. I waited a while to submit a review just to be sur..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Because of Dr. Medford I can see so much better, Hooray!! Would definitely recommend him to others, nice and caring, he and his staff made me feel so comfortabl..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am the third family member to be a patient of Dr. Medford. All successful outcomes. My self-confidence has increased to a great extent after Dr. Medford perfo..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Medford is definitely an asset to his profession and a gift to his patients! He did an excellent job on the cataract surgeries he did on my eyes and what a..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Medford has been monitoring my glaucoma for several years in a proactive manner that has slowed the progression of the disease. Recently he performed cata..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "AFTER YEARS OF WEARING GLASSES , IT WAS WONDERFUL FEELING TO BE GLASSES FREE. THIS WAS A R-- THANK OU DR MEDFORD ESULT OF A CATARACT OPERATION PERFORMED..."

March 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Medford improve my eye sight 100%. A class act Dr. Medford and his staff. Thank you again Dr. Medford you made a friend for life. I will highly recommend..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Medford restored my lifestyle, not just my vision. I had an enormous difference in sight between my eyes and had difficulty using contacts. Without the i..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Upon recommendation of the optometrist who found that I had cataracts after my most recent eye exam, I sought the advice of Dr. Medford regarding cataract surge..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I brought my father to Dr. Medford because he had severe cataracts in both eyes. Dr. Medford completed both surgeries successfully and now my father has close ..."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Beyond excellent Dr. Medford sets the standard for hid profession. Beyond all else Dr. Medford really cares and it shows each time you are under his care."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Medford knew immediately, when others did not, why my vision had declined so much in a year's time and managed my resultant cataract surgery exquisitely. I..."

October 1, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=122571'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=122571'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014